1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ivanka Trump used a personal email for government business

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by saintlaurent, Nov 19, 2018.

1. saintlaurent

saintlaurent Well-Known Member

confirmed by a spokesman for her legal advisor
    discuss

2. Br1anbuck

Br1anbuck Well-Known Member

Was it information that is supposed to be sent on a secure server or no?

sheepofblue and Fencer like this.
  3. Phl218

Phl218 .

was about time. i use my work email for personal stuff too. glad to be a good role model.

4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Are these classified emails going through a private email server? Also, did she try to cover it up and erase the entire server then lie about it? Asking for a friend...

Fencer likes this.
  5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

What difference does it make

6. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

[​IMG]

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

For such a smart person that was epically stupid. She had to know that it'd come out and that the press would go three mile island over it.

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Was she e-mailing about yoga and weddings? I mean it's ok as long as she put everything on an unsecured server hidden in a bathroom and wipes it down with a cloth at night. Oh, and she has to remove classified from all docs before sending them.

9. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

10. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

What kind of government business is she involved in?

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Best I can tell so far, it was mostly schedule stuff. And a lot of that was focused around her travel schedule with her nanny. But it was unsecured data, nonetheless. But so far, it’s not even in the same planet of the Hillary stuff. But it’s a heck of a dog whistle. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Scheduling her nanny is government business?

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

WWHHD?

14. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Heck if I know how/why they’re classifying it as such. Just regurgitating what I just read this morning in an article.

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Give you the shits?

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm pretty sure it was John Kelly that was heard saying how incredibly stupid she is. I guess its a good thing she's hot as hell. Abundantly wealthy probably won't hurt her either.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So she did that then turned over copies. If it was classified she should be punished. Otherwise I would have to hear more. Is it a habit? Was it when she had limited or no access to her government account? Did she lie and destroy the server and other evidence, if so she deserves a book deal like Hillary.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

It's almost embarrassing at what great length the anti's are trying to make of this.

1) She's not the SofS.
    2) Was there talk about CLASSIFIED or top secret docs being exposed?
    3) Has she evaded all attempts to be given a .GOV account cuz she just didn't want to use their email system???
    4) Was this email service/server a publicly used one like MS/Gmail/etc or one that is OWNED and kept in their private home, only under their control?

I could be wrong but there is a huge difference between the two but leave it to the Lib hacks to try to make an invalid point.

trussdude likes this.
  20. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez