1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Sunday... it's gorgeous outside...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

So what are you doing to enjoy this beautiful day?

Me?, I'm sipping on a Sapphire and pomegranate juice cocktail while smoking a pork shoulder for dinner... Surfing on my iPad while sitting in my hammock... life is good! :beer:

2. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

As long as you're not in the car, we're all safe. :D

Sorry, Ed, I just had to. :crackup:

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Arguing with some girl about the new WERA classifieds, duh. :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Windows open, door open, watching The Spy Next Door and reading the BBS. Not a bad day all in all. About time for a smoke break tho.

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup:

No car for me today... just waxed her so I don't want to get her dirty :p

6. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Oh yes, and trying to get off the beeb's and get some work done on plans. Beautiful here today and having a damn hard time shifting gears. I need to just remember some payments are immediately pending as soon as I complete some minor changes. That should help give me incentive. :D

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I'm gonna walk down to Main Street to see what Tiesa's wearing today.

8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can all eat a big one.

I've got a rental house and we had a big rain Tuesday and the chick renting it called me to say that the basement was getting water and the storm drain was clogged. So I go to Home Depot yesterday and rent the monster snake and head over. I unload it and drag it down to the basement only to discover that there was no issue at all. It rained 3 friggin inches in 12 hours!

So as I'm loading this thing back into my truck I totally wrench my back. Now I'm spending this beautiful day on the couch.

Never listen to a chick when to comes to issues like this. Investigate first.

9. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

if you call hitting tree's dirty...then yes, We all don't want you to get dirty...

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

No icy roads = No Lotus around trees! :D

11. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

You better start knockin' on wood right now before that magnet in the car kicks in again. :D

12. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

I played 18 holes in the morning, got back to the island, hit the beach for a few hours, couple of drinks @ Ka Tiki, sitting in the sun now in front of the house with a drink, the pug is on my lap while we scope out the spring break coeds walking by.

Winning...

13. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Drinking vodka/soda and watching my Oscars get all medieval on a dozen feeder goldfish.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oscars? :confused:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Type of fish.

16. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Hung over from St Pat's day.

17. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

Goldfish eater.

Attached Files:

18. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

fixerated! :D

I had Oscars for YEARS!!! Finally went to a reef setup about 10 years ago. Never looked back!

In the saltwater world, the carnivores are so much more diverse! I highly recommend! :up:

19. 771Doug

771Doug V6HW #686

Shootin' paint. Summit is coming up fast. :beer:

20. Daeldren

Daeldren Member

I would be out riding my savage but I'm still dealing with all the DMV paperwork now. So I went ahead and cleaned out my gear closet (gotta make room for race gear now). It is a super nice day out though. Did go play gokarts yesterday with the woman though, I thought ramming into people would get you black flagged?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011