1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its secret santa time.

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Nov 20, 2016.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I run 3 different business as well as trying to get my year end inventory done. I said I was in. I do not have time to check every post. I replied 3 times, once after the deadline.
    Not sure why anyone would need more the 2 weeks to get and ship their present out.
    They are Christmas presents correct ?

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Tell you what though...pm your info and I'll do my best to make something happen for you...no promises though.

3. joec

joec brace yourself

That's how it works. There was an opportunity for anyone to step up. Btw, thanks for doing it this year..:)

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sweet Mary, Joseph, and Jesus on a Popsicle stick. I don't care WHAT the subject is on the beeb, and I mean WHATEVER THE SUBJECT IS.......it's gonna end up bad.

You gotta love the beeb. It's like every holiday rolled up into one.

:D:crackup:

6. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

I also say thanks as well ...2 of the gifts for my person are shipped separately. Kind of done in spurts in between flying. I'll get a 3rd out here shortly

7. joec

joec brace yourself

Shutup! (Someone had to)

G Dawg likes this.
  8. Whoever gets mine, wear a mask when you open it. I have a pretty awesome upper respiratory infection and I'm making sure to spread it.

joec likes this.
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So you're mailing your germs all over the country. :crackup:

10. joec

joec brace yourself

The
    best part is, lol...it's anonymous. So no one actually knows he sent it. And maybe it went up to candida.

11. joec

joec brace yourself

Tis the season for giving.

12. Also, I had to PM both people and give them part of their gift. Boxes still on the way. Enjoy guys.

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Anyone opened their stuff yet?

14. joec

joec brace yourself

I'm waiting.. its exciting to sit here and wonder....and it's still too early. Lol

15. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Got the first part of my gift : a two year electronic subscription to RRW. Thank you Secret Santa !

G Dawg likes this.
  16. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

So, I opened the box that was delievered this morning......I was laughing hysterically as I was unwrapping each item thinking to myself...."hmm, these look familiar, until I realized it was all the stuff I had sent a couple years ago!" Still laughing at it now. The real treat was the two Norlan Whiskey Glasses that I had posted about a few weeks ago. Man, the Beeb never ceases to amaze me! A HuGE Thank You to my secret Santa.....cant wait to try out the glasses with some Van Winkle.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I ain't got no box yet. I'm getting agitated. I might snap.

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

So you're saying your SS is actually gonna give a gift to the whole bbs? Really nice of them. :beer:

:D