1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its secret santa time.

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, Nov 20, 2016.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

Just mail your stuff.

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Cheese and rice dude! I clearly stated the only rules were don't do anything that's against the law! You got a name, you have 3 weeks until xmas to get that person a gift containing whatever you want...so box up whatever you think is funny or cool or metal enough and send it on the way. Then sit back, drink some PBR, and wait for your Secret Santa gift to arrive... :rock:

flygirl likes this.
  3. fastedyamaha

So I sent out the next batch just now. Right now I have one person who is waiting on a name since he's an odd number of participators. Still time for people to get in, 5pm tomorrow is the deadline to submit.

4. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

ok Im in

5. fastedyamaha

Ok, I have 14 participants so everyone who has sent me a pm has been given a name to send a "gift". Please let me know if you have pm'd me and I haven't given you a name. HO HO HO you merry little elves

flygirl likes this.
  6. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

is there a price range for this or we just do whatever we want?

7. joec

joec brace yourself

There's no rules'

flygirl likes this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

My stuff is assembled. Will go out Tues.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Haha. I'm first being done. Y'all suck. I win. Lol.

10. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I believe I'm going to be called a few bad names when my person receives their item. Muahhh-ahhh-ahhh-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

depending on what i still find/add my stuff is going out tomorrow.

12. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

We are shipping tues or Wed.

13. Mine will go out Thursday. @dickie doo still needs to send me his address for his make up from last year.

14. joec

joec brace yourself

Check your pms

15. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Under no circumstances should that cockfag Darren participate. His santa account remains in collections five years after the fact. The bastard cold stiffed me. A banning for even attempting to participate would be appropriate at this time.

16. joec

joec brace yourself

What, did those Daytona videos drag you up from the bottom? Lol.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

What hole did you crawl out of? :D

18. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

He had a bunch of stuff put together. Don't know why it didn't get to you. I assume it's because 5 years ago we didn't have children together and I didn't follow him around reminding him about every little obligation he was neglecting to fulfill (read: nag).

It is actually me participating. I just asked him if he wanted to put something in the box.

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Mine's been mailed. It's a bomb. The end.

G8rDuc likes this.
  20. fastedyamaha

Until you get my box of forks to give to Shaneqwua, then that will be the bomb. The end of all ends.

Phl218 likes this.