1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isle of Man TT 2016

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, May 19, 2016.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Hutchinson on facebook:

Ian Hutchinson
    Just now ·

Finally and I apologise to Micheal Dunlop as Adrian Gorst requested a piston stating a protest was made by them!

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Handbags at noon!

4. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

So, basically, he had a whinge, and a wing at the wrong guy. And spat the dummy over it.

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Well, we went this year. It was awesome. Those sidecars are just amazing. Crazy people. We trawled around in the pits but couldn't find Brandon to say hello. All four of us thought about getting jobs there, ha. Bought a metric ton of souvenirs. Learned how to play snooker. We sucked...that table is the size of a swimming pool. They issued a stamp to commemorate Dunlop's record breaking lap, we got one and got it autographed (thank you Simon!). One of us almost got a hug from Hicky (very cute!) but we didn't know who he was at the time, ha. We'll likely go back and do the rent a home thing based on the connections we made. What a remarkable place.

Steeltoe likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm intrigued. Who did that person think she (I'm assuming) was almost getting a hug from? :D

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol some random tall good looking young dude in Kawasaki Trooper livery. We will study up next time. No, it wasn't me. And yes, it was a she. But I totally scored a TROOPER bar mat from the hospitality tent at Creg Ny Baa for my sister, who is an up the irons nut. Oh wait, we're keeping that. I got her a bar mat from Mecca (aka Guinnness place). Right. She's getting the Hicky Trooper shirt. I need a flowchart. And I'm jetlagged. :)

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She just walks up to any cute young dude to get hugs? How much drinking was going on? :D

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

First of all, why not? :cool: Second of all, we were in the pits and folks were lined up getting autographs and photos and whatnot...not really into that but had I known at the time he was remotely associated with Iron Maiden I would have been all over it like a fat kid on a ham sammich. She just thought he was cute and wanted a hug hahahah. I would have posted a ton of pix by now but I am an idiot and don't know how...

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Where's the pics?! :rtfrb:

11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

of the cute young dudes ?? o_O

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Why are you even in this thread? Get out.

bleacht and BHP41 like this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid: My thought exactly. :crackup:

14. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Hicky is a pretty cool dude...I guess...

;)

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Hi Brandon! You may be disappointed with your TT but you looked Goddamn awesome to me!!! I think I have a blurry picture of you exiting Cregee ha! Seriously, if anyone is on the fence about going, GO! Totally worth it.

caferace likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

17. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

2:52.....One hell of a save...

18. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'm thinkin' the loose suspension set-ups for that circuit has a lot to do with that one but, yeah, nice save. Did he even get out of the throttle?

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The interwebs are afire with conjecture on next year. A new broadcast bought the rights and wants to change all the scheduling along with making it a live show. The beginning of the end of the TT. First time someone has a disaster on live tv will seal it.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Live with a delay like most sports would work well enough.