1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there a way to clear Real Rhapsody from your computer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Royale w/cheese, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Royale w/cheese

Royale w/cheese Well-Known Member

i mean, is there some way of uninstalling Real Rhapsody from a computer, clearing out some history, and reinstalling so that it doesn't realize you've already listened to the 25 free songs they let you listen to. I don't want to download or burn anything, i just like having the ability to type in an artist or song and listen to it online.

2. Indy92

Indy92 Beer Me

Have you tried pandora.com? Not the same but very cool (and free).

3. Royale w/cheese

i have, but if it cant find the song it plays something similar. i like rhapsody 'cuz you can listen to the exact song you search for 99% of the time

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Download iTunes and just copy your cds to the puter and buy whatever else you want.

5. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Use that example with any technology other than a computer and you'll realize how ridiculous it is. And I bet "99%" is an exaggeration.

Microsoft has rotted your brain. :D

6. Indy92

Indy92 Beer Me

I think the word "buy" would rule that out ;)

7. Royale w/cheese

yeah i know. i actually went to buy a Mac the other day and the little guy told me i wasn't artsy or faggy enough, then sent me on my way. :(

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I know, but I figure it was a nice way to tell him to quit stealing music :D

9. Royale w/cheese

F both of you (lovingly of course). how is typing in the artist or song you want to hear, then being able to listen to it stealing? is calling in a request to a radio station stealing? if i was stealing, id use morpheus or limewire.

and Pandora is kinda retarded. i typed in "freestyle - dont stop the rock", it then found something similar to play, then 4 songs later played "freestyle - dont stop the rock". 'sup with that?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007