1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iraqi hospital equipment

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Knarf Legna, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

According to news reports today, the hospital in Nasariyeh apparently uses T55 tanks as ambulances and employs bedside car batteries somehow during treatment of their patients. :rolleyes:

Personally, I don't see how these items could conceivably be used in healthcare, but perhaps someone could educate me.

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

The T55 makes sure that cars get out of the way of ambulances.

The batteries are used as heart shockers.

Who knows?

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nope, they can't.

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You know that, and I know that, but maybe the Iraquis don't know that.

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

would be funny to watch them try though. {instant v-fib}

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No it wouldn't. They might tell people that's what they are for (and most people know it's B.S.), but a car battery shock to the genitals, ears, heart area of the chest or mouth ain't fun.

7. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

You speak like a man with experience. Was there latex bodysuits & fur restraints involved? :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, did some volunteer work with a group that treated torture victims back in the early 90's.

Some of things I heard and saw would make a man go insane.

9. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Why Dave, you sound almost Amnesty International... I KNEW there was a liberal skeleton in your closet :D

How'd you get into that? Who for? Don't drop a gem like that and leave us hanging... details man, details...

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Eric, I usually leave it in the past because it turns my stomach and gives me nightmares. PM me later about it, it's just not something I like to bring up in public. I'm not ashamed of having worked with them (wouldn't trade it for anything), just feel what these people had done to them is not for me to talk about.