1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ipod nano

Discussion in 'General' started by ducatichris, Dec 22, 2005.

1. ducatichris

ducatichris Well-Known Member

what it the best deal anyone has gotten on the ipod nano?

I need to get one for my wife for X-mas

Please post so us slackers can look good for chirstmas!

Thanks

Chris

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Ipod usually has the price regulated so you get the same price anywhere you go. You can also get them direct from Apple.

David

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You can get one for $99 if you sign up for a year of Audible.com audio books. Books on your iPod are the shizzle.

4. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

That's a cool gift!! I wish I had known about it before I bought Sarah hers.:rolleyes:

5. racer212

racer212 Well-Known Member

Buy...

a Polaris kids ATV, and get the IPOD free. Polaris promo, 2 birds, 1 check.

6. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

This doesn't help you but I work at a school and once a year we can buy pretty much anything from Apple. You get your stuff up front and they take it out of your pay check in monthly monthly installments - no tax, no interest, and you never miss the cash unless you go crazy and buy thousands of dollars worth of stuff. I got a Nano for me and one for my son - love it.

7. Nguyen

Nguyen Well-Known Member

Dude don't buy an ipod get the iriver. That is the ipod's biggest competitor. One of my friends is the manager at best buy and he said that one in every three ipod's come back with problems. Another thing with the ipod. a couple of my buddies have them and they tried to downlooad from someone elses computer and it erased everything they had previously had. The iriver you can download from any cpu with your install disc. They are also compatiable with wma which means you can double your capacity. I just bought my friends wife a 5gb iriver from target. I got it for 187.00 tax and all. Tey list for 229.00 but they were out of all the others and the lady ask me if I was looking at the 512mb and I was like no. Then she said just say you were and I have to give you a discount. I was like hell yea I was looking at the other one. It was sweet.It will hold about 2500 songs it also has a fm radio, and stores pics I have a 20 gb and I love it. :beer:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2005
  8. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

It's supposed to work that way. You can download from any computer if you turn off the syncing feature in iTunes.

iPods have a one year warranty. Before that's up decide if you want to purchase extended "Applecare" coverage for three more years. I always do with Apple computers (they're used for work) but didn't bother with my iPod. It's still fine coming up on four years.

9. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Chris, I've been told they aren't that great of a deal, considering the lesser amount of space you get for the price. Unless you really need something that small.

10. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Nano's :rock:

Froogle it...

I went with the apple store, in stock(local stores within 50 miles were out of stock) free engraving and I had it 4 days later.

11. ducatichris

ducatichris Well-Known Member

got one

I got one for 179.00 with free shipping will be here tomorrow.

Some dude on ebay.

Thanks for your help guys.

CK

12. MRMOTOGP.COM

MRMOTOGP.COM Well-Known Member

i got one for $199-
    goodluck