1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

invitation for GNF?

Discussion in 'General' started by gholcomb, Sep 17, 2002.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes. You have to pay for it on Wednesday but after that it is included.

2. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

funny you should mention that. im sure most of this stuff will be in the invitation, but cant we prepay all this stuff before we get to the track and only have gate fee's to pay when we get there? (are we turning this thread into a "20 FAQ about the GNF"?)

3. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

:confused: Huh? You did or did not run any sportsman race this season? If you did, and you qualify(top 15 points) you can run both series..Sportsman and National.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes it will all be answered in the invite. For that matter, the 02 GNF info is on the GNF page and the answers are there as well.

Yes you can pay for everything ahead of time and only gate fees at the track.

It's more like there are 20 different threads that are faq's for the gnf right now.... I'm pretty close to a rtfrb comment :D

5. Eddie845

Eddie845 E-LO FRM THE BLOCK

6. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I guess my post was not very clear, yes I did run a few Sportsman events & was up to 15th in 600SB nv but they still had 2 rounds to go so that most likey bumped me out. I did not run the whole series since I live like 15 hours away from any other track except TGPR, Rd. Atlanta & No Problem.

So I ran the National at TGPR back in June & finished okay in both races (8th in both). So I don't suck to bad:p

7. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Re: Re: invitation for GNF?

NAHHHHHHHHH!!
    I used to suggest riders keep it by the john, so they could look at least look at a page or so in the morning, instead of an old, crusty photo of Miss November :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You'll definitely get an invite in both the National classes and probably in the Sportsman as well since the riders with points in mutlitple regions get pulled out of the regions in which they are lwoer in points and that moves everyone else up in the order.

9. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

WOW...that's cool then, I will most likely get into the Sportsman 600SB if you bump a few fellows and me being 17th right now I stand a good chance of making the dance. So I now have maybe (3) races for the GNF weekend & I thought I'd be sitting around as a spectator on Saturday:p tisk tisk tisk

My 1st every year at the GNF as a racer......Me likes--beats the crap outta watching from behind the fence:D