1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invasion of welfare, crime, & Democrats

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 19, 2018.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'd go to work fighting against it instead of running away from my home.

Why don't we help them fix their own country instead of letting them bring their problems here?

jdaniel likes this.
  2. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

They two years to do something and haven't uttered a word. As been mentioned before the issue is too good for business for either party to want to solve.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Barry had a couple years as well and failed to perform.

4. SnacktimeKC

If you and more importantly your family was under constant danger of murder or rape and a government controlled in large part by drug cartels I call BS. You'd be out of their too.

Okay, the quickest way to do that would be to legalize everything. Take the crime out of it.

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Come on now, that's just not true. Trump put up a deal for the dream boat and everyone on the left said F.U. They wouldn't even talk about it. You really think that Trump is opposed to deal making? Come on man.

6. SnacktimeKC

Agreed. More proof neither the Republicans or Democrats truly want this issue solved.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Or, all those strong manchos in the pictures could grab a damn gun and fix their shit hole, as men have been known to do in...................what country?

8. SnacktimeKC

Yes I do, if he solves this issue what's going to fire up his base?

9. SnacktimeKC

I don't know man, I think that's easy for you to say. I know I'd be out of their legally or not, especially if I had a family.

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

But, before going on, you admit that there was a dreamer deal offered, right? Right?

As for the base, you give them border security and holding illegals to the laws already on the books and the base would not give a shit about the concessions to get there. How do I know? I'm not hearing much of a boo hoo about Mexico NOT paying for the damn wall. :crackup:

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes you did that very thing. You quoted illegal funding of illegal activity and said you were for it. You literally supported letting them in illegally.

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Not a chance in hell that I would do this. I would get my family out long before waiting on a politically charged bandwagon to stupidville where my family would be used like pawns then discarded like all the other photogenic dark skinned people that the racist Democrats exploit. You want to be one of the sheep in this zombie herd, go for it.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yes, it is easy for me to say because I have no doubts that I will not live forever. If someone fk'd with my family, it would be the quickest way for them to get to the underworld. My disdain for drugers, I've made clear on other pages. When I think about all those rich assholes who started this country, being all in, all or nothing, I gotta say DAMN.

When I see healthy dudes running from their home, while toting the flag from that despicable place, I just shake my head and laugh at their cowardice. Then I think what a great citizen for my country, they are going to be when they get here. :mad:

14. SnacktimeKC

Again, I didn’t make it clear. To me “giving them a work permit and letting them pay taxes” does not imply letting them in illegally.

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Your original post didn’t say the drug war it said funding the drug. Go read your post again.

16. SnacktimeKC

Damn voice to text.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Let me steal an argument from the pro-abortion folks and say that if you want these people here then you need to personally sponsor at least one and move them into your house and support them financially.
    They can stay home and safeguard your possessions while you're out all day working to support them.

Edit: Let me also ask, those of you who want these people in our country, what's the chances that these people will end up in your neighborhood?
    The fact is, they will end up in neighborhoods that are already plagued with poverty and crime which would appear on the surface to be counterproductive and extremely unfair to the people who already live there at the very least.

I'm not seeing the up-side.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You have no idea.

I sent something horrific one time.

Said: Hey Mom, want to get some lunch?
    It heard: Hey Mom, want to get some cunt?

Lovely. She laughed.

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

7000 people can band together to walk elventy billion miles but they can't band together to make a difference in their own country? What am I not seeing?

StaccatoFan, BHP41 and R Acree like this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Their contract.

blkduc likes this.