1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invasion of welfare, crime, & Democrats

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 19, 2018.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Another Democrat orchestrated crises to blame on Trump.

lrrs517 likes this.
  3. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Maybe more than we know. The buzz around here is that very ULTRA lefty Congressman James McGovern took a trip a month ago to Honduras. Prolly arranged this to coincide with the midterms.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh, pack up your family, march the 2000 miles under the media's cameras and the US will just let you in.

Gawd, these people are being used and once the election is over or they are stopped, they will be tossed aside.
    Got to wonder who is funding this? <cough cough Soros cough> Better check Snopes.

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I feel like I saw this on the Walking Dead...

Rick and Coral are gonna get in the RV and have a Obama Phone livestreaming Nancy Pelosi singing the Star Spangled Banner hanging out the window to lure them away from the encampment.

Steak Travis and blkduc like this.
  6. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

i'm slow. please explain how this would help dem's? i am not saying i disagree with the potential it is "sponsored", but this would seem to do nothing but solidify the need for "the wall". i may not be typical or avg, but it certainly motivates me to vote and just continues to solidify my support of Trump. antifa or guetamalan, its all the same to me...violence to overturn our law and order.

7. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

What's gonna happen when this migrant train reaches the US border. If the US govt. goes hardline and blocks them by any means necessary, it'll be all over the news that Trump beat and murdered helpless asylum seekers, energizing the Dems and possibly a lot of fence sitters (pun intended :D) It's a sympathy ploy plain and simply and lose-lose for Trump. Let them in, your party hates you for it, send 'em packing and the other side hates you.

8. Fonda Dix

The strategy as a two-pronged approach. First you get Trump to deny entry thus creating a humanitarian crisis like they recently did with the separation thing which should turn all the illegals (yes, they vote) against him.
    Secondary goal is the hope that he will respond with violence and maybe kill a woman or a child which can then be leveraged to destroy him. These people are the typical pawns of Dems

This is your modern Democratic Party. Loser shitbags every last one.

jrsamples and StaccatoFan like this.
  9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Or use the PLO tactic of shooting a few select ones for your own video

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I wonder how many have been recrutied and paid...
    In videos of these people I am seeing way more men and not many "Families" .
    Research Edit: 80% are single men. (6000'ish).

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't know, meet them at the border with a shit ton of buses and truck them up to the Canadian border. Didn't Trudeau say that all refugees are welcome in Canada?

12. Lawn Dart

I heard this morning that the migrants were offered asylum in Mexico last night, but refused it.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Counter offer with incarceration at the border.

dtalbott likes this.
  14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

FIFY

15. Fonda Dix

That’s not what the Dems paid them for

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

M-60 is no longer in use

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Fuck I'm old...

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Oops. It's still around in limited numbers:

In January 1994, the U.S. Army began the Medium Machine Gun Upgrade Kit program. The only two competitors were M60 and M240 versions. Saco offered an "enhanced" M60E3 with product improved parts and FN offered the M240 variant of its MAG. As such, both weapons were upgrade kits of weapons already in service. Eighteen guns of each were tested until December 1995. There were two main performance areas: mean rounds between stoppages (MRBS-jams) and mean rounds between failures (MRBF-parts breaking). 50,000 rounds were fired through both guns. The M240 had 2,962 MRBS and 6,442 MRBF, compared to the M60's 846 MRBS and 1,669 MRBF. As a result, the M240 was declared the winner and accepted into infantry service. Although the M60 was lighter, had better balance, was more controllable, and there were many in the inventory, it did not work reliably enough.[10]

Starting with Ranger battalions, the U.S. Army began adopting and modifying M240 variants to replace their remaining M60s in the early 1990s.

The M60 continues to be used in the 21st century by U.S. Navy SEALs and as a door gun on U.S. Army helicopters. It was the main 7.62 mm machine gun by some U.S. special operations forces to the late 1990s. As of 2005, it is used by the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Navy, and some reserve units. The M60 is generally being phased out.

19. Lawn Dart

Wait... Are you saying representatives from the Democratic party went to Honduras and actually paid these people to do what they're doing? As a political stunt for the United States? :D

That's some 5 dimension chess, if that's true...

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The party wouldn't do that. They'd get one of Soros' groups to do it.