1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interview with God

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by LMcCurdy, May 7, 2004.

1. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

3. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

Amazing. It's really unusual to find something that's simultaneously both pathetic and arrogant. :rolleyes:

4. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Now who's this creeping around my thread. Why it's Mr. Atheist. Hello Mr. Atheist, how are you doing. Well I hope. :)

5. dave333

dave333 traveler

two people can look at the same thing and both see it differently... LOL

6. 418

418 Expert #59

Amazing. How someone can take a look at something, and draw out only the negatives of it. You must be an sad, angry man. :rolleyes:

And before you get on your pedastole, I'm not particualry religious...

7. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Mornin' Matt.

8. 418

418 Expert #59

Mornin', Sir. :)

9. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

yes, pathetic.

10. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Smile when you type that Zeb. :)

BTW, you ever get that R1?

11. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

If the person who wrote that had done the format a bit differently and titled it something like; "My Thoughts on Life.", it'd be just a silly piece of banal "philosophy". But to call it an interview with God???? Pretty staggering level of conceit, doncha think???

12. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Rich, Go back and watch it again. It starts, I dreamed I had an...
    Interview with God.

I know it's not for everyone, but what in life ever is. I liked it, sorry you did not.

13. 418

418 Expert #59

Yes, indeed.

But sometimes, just sometimes...it's nice to take things at face value. :)

14. ZebProctor1

sorry :D :D :) :D :) ........

Yep, got the R1 a couple weeks ago... I didn't get it from Charlotte though, they were either selling bikes from under me for retail even though I had a deposit down since last November with them, or they just weren't getting any in as claimed.... either way I picked up one from Yamaha of Rock Hill for $9999.... a lot more than the $9250 Charlotte was supposed to give me one for but oh well.... I love it, nothing like 160 horses in a package the size of an R6....

15. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

if you were going through team charlotte motorsports...their tomfoolery doesn't surprise me...i've had my own run ins with them:mad:

16. ZebProctor1

Yeah, super nice guys, but business is business and personal is personal. Business wise, they suck.... when I called them, I told them to name their price, the only stipulation is I wanted the first blue R1 they got... they told me $9250 (cause critter knew the sales manager and put in a put in a good word)... so I sent them a money order for $9250, yes the ENTIRE cost of the bike..... then when bikes started coming in all I got was excuses, no blues... but yet, on their webpage, was a blue R1 right there on the showroom floor.... two months later no blues, I called BS, and told them I wanted my money back... no complaints on their part... my guess is they figured out they can sell for retail everyday of the week and sold every blue R1 right out from under me...

17. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

not a doubt in my mind...i bought a 97 katana from them that had 3500 miles on the speedo...i get the title two months later and it says 12,500 on it...so i called...got dmv records...dmv records say its closer to 23,000 on it, so i returned the bike...less my helmet and other accessories they wouldn't take back...that place is a joke:mad:

18. G FORCE

G FORCE Well-Known Member

now Jeff...lets get one thing straight here buddy. How do you think Team Charlotte Motorsports felt when they found out they had gotten the sheet pulled over their head with taking in a trade that had an odometer that had been turned back, or replaced. They have no control over that. Not to mention the fact that (AFTER YOU WRECKED IT!!!!!) they still were nice enough to take it back! So tell me...do you need us to wash your orange T-shirt for you?

19. G FORCE

slander is a touchy subject to be messing with on the internet!

20. G FORCE

and one more thing...I think your SISTER is faster than you!