1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IndyCar

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea they mentioned it resembled Andretti’s wreck, I never saw that one. I can’t imagine losing the brakes on a high speed corner.

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

He actually tried to go for an opening that wasn’t quite there, touched wheels, was sent into the inside retaining wall before doing his barrel rolls. We thought he was dead.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Herta just can catch a break .

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Palou is on a roll and that team is on fire, with a 115 point lead, I don't see them losing the championship. The Andretti team always seem to have some kind of bad mojo, not sure what's going on.

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Used to be a big Andretti fan , not so much any more .
    Same with Rahal, although I like Graham .
    After Bobbie backed up Connor De Phillipi's bullshit headlight flashing @ Sebring a couple of years ago, I lost respect .

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I want to like the Andrettis, but all the stories makes it hard to. I am a huge Mario fan though, Marco can EAD. John was an awesome guy.

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yeah, someone posted here that they were someplace where the group was staying .
    Saying the were a bunch of assholes .
    Always liked & rooted for John > RIP :(

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

John was a lot like his uncle, could race anything.. IndyCar, NASCAR, Top Fuel Dragster. He had a charity kart race every year just east of Indy. He was such a nice guy, if you made eye contact with him, he would instantly start talking with you, most racers want to run away from the public.

G Dawg likes this.
  9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Not according to all her FB haters :)

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Marco does has a following, but he never does well. He's still riding on his dad and grandfather's coattails. I never cared for the crybaby, and especially after he said that Indy "owed" the Andretti family something. He's not near the racer his dad is. Deegan will perform better, and she's a cutie :D

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Not sure if you've watched any of Evernham/Stewart SRX Series , but Marco raced it last year and did pretty well .

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I have not. He's a talented driver, I'll give him that. I just don't like him. I think there's some kind of cancer within Andretti racing, look at Herta.....exceptionally fast racer, but they just seem to fuck it up somehow. While I hope Michael does put together an F1 program, I'm afraid it will just more of the same.