1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In support of Scott Layman

Discussion in 'General' started by Mike Dillon, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lfg929

lfg929 Well-Known Member

How do you know he's a witch?

Well, he looks like one!

2. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

:up:
    Even though it's not against the "rules" the same people are perfectly ok for a top ten AMA'er to run Club level events! Not for nothing, but isn't that "Cherrypicking"?

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Funny how people don't get what is breaking the rules and what isn't.

4. 0hi0

I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy in it all.

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Please oh wise one explain how it is hypocritical.

There is a rule in the rulebook about if you are an expert in one club then you must be an expert in the other.

I don't see a rule in the rulebooks about if you race in the AMA that you can't race club level.

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

fucking idiotic. that is all.....

7. 0hi0

Paige, you are correct, he broke the rules. You are a hero! Next time I see you I'll give you a few beers so you can relax.

However, go back a few posts (22), breathe and you will know what I mean!:rock:

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

unless you say he flat out cheated, then no-one knows what you mean. (as you don't know either)

9. 0hi0

:moon:
    How many times you change your username?:wow:

10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

There is no hypocrisy...I think you need to study the english language and get over your issues that you have with me and Mongo.

11. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

I got a feeling that Mongo is gonna give someone THE Dumbass award soon....:D

12. 0hi0

I don't have an issue with Mongo! :up:

Oh yea, Mongo and I.

13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Good...then what is your problem with me?

Me pointing out a guy who raced novice last year and won some stuff and then went and won as a novice a Daytona got your goat, huh? Why is that so bad to you? Why shouldn't I be standing up for this sport and not letting cheats get their way?

14. 0hi0

Paige, like I said, nothing but love for you. I find it humerous you titled your thread "Pot Stirring". But when I stirred the pot back, you got bent:rolleyes:

15. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Uh huh. So that still doesn't explain what you think is hypocritical. Nevermind, you are just another idiot who doesn't really have a point.

Make sure you have your act together and don't come close to killing my husband and friends again. Nothing but love for ya.

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I don't see why everybody still having a pissing contest.:confused: I was the first one to say in the nuked thread it didn't sound like layman. He was caught & DQ'd. I for one would still like to hear Scott's reason for entering as amateur,knowing he was expert with WERA. It all boils down to he don't have to explain anything to any of us.
    He did what he did,he got caught & DQ'd and also got the beat down on here.Paige is right about what she said & I give her props for asking.:up: the question she asked.

Ohio you ask about top AMA guys coming & racing.When Mat Mladin & the rest of the factory riders show up. that would be shitty.But people like May,Jensen,Barney,Harwell,Carpenter,the list goes on,even though they are sponsered,iT's not like the "others" I'm sure if they were making enough $$ form their sponsers they prolly wouldn't be at WERA & CCS races trying to make some extra scratch.lot of those guys work their asses of during the week so the can race.

You want to talk about having a beer & calming dowm look in the mirror.:beer:

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm tired of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.