1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

in case anyone needs to contact me

Discussion in 'General' started by ruckusracing, Mar 20, 2001.

1. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Not that I am a important individual, but I know some of ya out there call me every once in a while if ya need something. I am no longer at Honda of Jacksonville and I will be heading out west in a few weeks for approx. 8 months. It looks like Savannah will be my last S.E. round. I might be able to do Texas on the way out to California and I will be at the Portland round. I won't have access to a "puter" for a while. If you need to reach me you can email me at my address for the next week or after that use my wifes address at [email protected] and she can forward the message. Looking forward to seeing you all at Savannah.

2. wrenn

wrenn Well-Known Member

look out steve, [​IMG] going out of town and givin'out the wifes address to this bunch???
    man that's brave [​IMG]

3. ruckusracing

Opps didn't think about that. [​IMG]

4. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Where are you going to in California?

5. ruckusracing

I will be working in Sacramento with an enviromental construction company. We will be strengthening the levee that runs along the American river. It is a lot of hours, but the money is awsome...plus they said they would let me have time off to race. I also get a chance to try out all the great places to ride dirtbikes too. Maybe I will see ya at Willow.

6. TOMMY GUNN RLR

TOMMY GUNN RLR Active Member

STEVE DON'T WORRY I WILL LOOK AFTER HER FOR YOU. WE ALSO WON'T MISS YOU HERE, HA.HA.HA

7. Rev Limit Racing

Rev Limit Racing Well-Known Member

Steve, I'm going to have to fill your shoes (yeah right) [​IMG] You'd better get of the puter and get your stuff ready Tommy said we are packing up thur. night, unless you have white plate privileges and we have to do it for you. [​IMG]

8. Rev Limit Racing

Rev Limit Racing Well-Known Member

One more thing- Tommy you can't take care of your own girl how the hell do you expect to take care of his [​IMG]

9. tv888

tv888 Active Member

So what happens when you gotta "go"?? [​IMG]