1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important for Pitt Race this weekend!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry for the late notice everyone but Pitt Race will be requiring a waiver at the gate for covid stuff. You can fill it out head of time here - https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/e/uZ4dsQ6xuroeGq2faBFBb7/ and then the gate person will take your picture as the signature verification. This all MUST BE DONE ONLINE - which means if you show at the gate without it you will need to do it on your phone. We apologize for all of this, we didn't know about it until this morning. Please pass it on to everyone you know who is coming to the track.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

As I'm filling out the form for me... It is requiring a drivers license or ID card number and state so make sure you have yours handy when you do this. I do apologize for all of this, had no clue they were going to require this at all much less something this invasive.

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Ihre ausweipapieren, bitte.

Circacee, JJJerry and Phl218 like this.
  4. Phl218

Phl218 .

Gettin' there!
    Ausgezeichnet!

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. And along with the waiver mongo also requires a slice of pie. If your waiver is not filled out when you arrive at the gate you must give a whole pie.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, I am extremely not happy right now.

7. Sabre699

It's been years so my grammer and spelling are off...entshuldigung.

Phl218 likes this.
  8. Not for you to apologize for to be honest. Things like this are constantly changing and damn near impossible to predict. A lot of places now are either making you sign a waiver or have clear signs basically stating we aren’t responsible if you get the vid. Many places have realized the blanket sign whatever name waiver don’t mean a whole lot so they are just documenting it better. I predict this will be more and more common at more places.

Razr and 83BSA like this.
  9. Now that’s a change from normal, said no one ever :)

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It may but the whole DL number, birthday, and picture bothers me a lot. I feel bad we didn't have this information a while ago to let our customers know, this last minute announcement with something like this doesn't sit well even if it's not on our end.

Sabre699 likes this.
  11. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

And it's being stored online by this "Smartwaiver" company, and who knows when they'll be hacked by Russians.

12. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

It's no big deal. No different than every day and virtually no inconvenience. A very small "price to pay" to race in these strange times.

Good for WERA for making this possible.

Cheers,

Dave

motoracer1100, Razr and backbone like this.
  13. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Utah made us scan our temps, fill out a waiver for the rider, covid and a release..

THEN we got to walk into their cafe with no masks LOL.

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Y’all don’t even wanna know what we do before each and every AFT round. Lol

Circacee likes this.
  15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It sucks but Pitt race is worth it

16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

The prostate exam before each race was your idea though...

joec likes this.
  17. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

With a hand on each shoulder....

noles19 likes this.
  18. Sabre699

Thanx for that visual...damn.

19. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Yay...At least they're telling you they're going to take a picture this time. Doing so with the ipad without telling you was ridiculous.

20. Agree. Guess we’ve been seeing a lot of it lately and it’s messed up. All the rules change daily it seems.