1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illegal taping of police officer. v. bike cam in MD

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by EngineNoO9, Apr 10, 2010.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you guys still beating this dead horse?

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I did not know that. Please fill me in with more of your insight, because I'm learning as we go along here - all this stuff is new to me.

So what you're saying is he'd be less of a f*ck if he had his badge out - got it.

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

4. Suburbanrancher

(I'm bored right now waiting for a meeting to start)

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You ass, that's no horse...

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

It's so hard not being mean when you read such utter BS like this.
    Where are you from and do they have plain clothes detectives?
    Are they EVER allowed to use their authority when exiting their unmarked vehicles?

I ask cuz that was ridiculously blanket statement. Oh and wake up, what YOU are allowed to do with a CCP is far less than what a LEO is authorized.....thank God.

Wow, I haven't seen someone attempt to stretch the English language since the Clinton days. Go grab a dictionary and look up 'wave or waving'.

The rest has been asked and answered numerous times, I don't like sounding like a broken record.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I suppose it would depend on the circumstances at the time. If, for example, someone is reaching through your window and attempting to beat the hell out of you, and you're Mongo, you simply pull them through the window and twist their head off. If, on the other hand, you're someone like me, 5' 8" and 180 lbs, you pull your weapon, place it against their head, and smile brightly at them. You won't have to kill them cause they'll kill themselves trying to get away. :)

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You have to understand that if you're a civilian carrying a firearm you must learn to "wave it around." If you can't master that simple action you're license will be revoked. I know you cops don't have to learn that trick, but we do. :beer::)

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I was sitting in the company truck with the computer running on an inverter while waiting for the drilling crew to get out of a meeting. :D

Isn't stimulus money great. It's being used so efficiently by those that got us in this hole to begin with. :p

10. silveralt

silveralt Active Member

11. Suburbanrancher

See, I learn something new everyday. So I should make sure my car is Dark Blue/White/Black, tint my windows, get rid of my hubcaps and throw a spotlight on?

12. silveralt

silveralt Active Member

Or just drive a sweet malibu ;)

or one of these :D

[​IMG]

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, cops mug is now blurred in the video in the first post. Car didn't have a spot light and it did have stock cast rims....ie, hub caps weren't missing.

14. Suburbanrancher

:crackup:

I gotta ask: Clubman legal?

:D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Charges were dropped - the gun got no one in trouble.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

The damn battery is shot anyway. It lasts about 5 minutes. It's really old though. I wouldn't risk a new laptop on one plus it's a company computer not mine. :D

17. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i was surfing autoblog and caught the video and article over there, i like this comment on the video from a guy called mike

18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I just can't work up any outrage over the video. The copper shows his gun, the idiot doesn't run, and some dumbass squid is off the street for a while. Don't dick around at 120 mph and you can avoid these things.

I don't agree with the video getting the dumbass biker in trouble, though. Heck, XFBO woulda just shot the dude.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

......would've been just another notch on my leather belt. :p

Nice s/n btw. LOL!

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

De horse be daid. Y'all stop this foolishness.