1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Illegal aliens

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Feb 9, 2017.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Fuck me... I am glad I am out of there. Even though we are being over run by freaks and weirdos Texas is still 1000x better. So they let a crazy motherfucker who should have been euthanized back out in to the general public with no restrictions. Just wow...

speeddaddy and XFBO like this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, his term expired, they had to. :D

crashman likes this.
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I just LOVED this part>
    I can't help but wonder if Dr. Baker's assessment would have been different if he knew the subject would live next door to him/his family???? Hmmmmm.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Or if he repeated that the doc would serve a murder sentence

5. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

What's even funnier to contemplate is that he became a Canadian citizen in 2013 (according to article) while he was still under medical supervision for murdering the carny. I guess Canadian immigration standards are pretty low....

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I ran across this article this morning and wonder it it's connected to so many of the riots/protests that are occurring over this immigration issue. I sure as hell do not remember any time in the past where an outgoing President has promised to do whatever he can to thwart the efforts of an incoming President. I'm not liking where this could go.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/

bigtime and 418 like this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nothing new there.

8. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Hey now, he will have a treatment team and medication...that he knows he must take. :rolleyes:

9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I hope trump forces many to do just that

10. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Fake news ")

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I think it's nothing new to Obama however, I don't remember any previous President openly declaring to screw up his successor's plans. This is a new direction for politically driven games.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:
    Up until now it has sorta been an unspoken rule that the departing President move out of the way and let the new guy do his thing. It is not surprising that that arrogant narcissistic cunt is trying to deliberately screw with Trump. Thanks for proving that you are as much of an asshole as I thought you were Barry...

Shenanigans likes this.
  13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

That's a whole article out of an author's inference of a comment.

More the author's fantasy than any reality.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Carter was the first to really violate this one. (at least in my lifetime)

15. sheepofblue

I don't recall him being to bad. Clinton was worse and I expect Obama to be horrible (with a willing press)

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Carter was fine until more recently. I admired his work with Habitat for Humanity. IMHO, he hated his legacy of being considered one of the worst presidents and got involved in international relations, meddling when he should have STFU. That is simply my opinion, YMMV.

17. sheepofblue

Nope about sums it up. Except I hate HH as I have seen the execution of their 'good' While I do think the intent is good the result sucked in the long term from what I saw.

And up until now Carter was the worst president in modern history.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Haven't researched HH. I simply looked at Carter at the time as someone that sucked as president, but a decent man that actually walked some of what he talked.

19. sheepofblue

When I was in school I lived in a house in a poor neighborhood. HH built 4 houses. The first was a family and while they made the best of it compared to the rest they needed follow on coaching. Eventually lost the house. Of the other three the first was burned down (likely race based) as was the second and the third never finished. Basically all were a blight despite the good intentions.

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Can you explain the purpose of "Organizing for Action?"