1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll never buy a Lexus

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Jan 3, 2011.

1. mtmansl

mtmansl Well-Known Member

+1,

I couldn't agree more!

Matthew

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not even close. Lots of absolutely kick ass fast as hell good handling wagons out there.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Is anyone going to post a pic of the Hyundai chick?

4. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

I know of a wrx wagon that does sub 10's. Also a few with around 400hp. I'd drive one, try and catch me to take my man card :)

5. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

the quality isn't what it used to be either

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

[​IMG]

7. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

those "extra" commercials were probably sold to lexus at a discount because nobody else was buying those spots.

so... you should thanking lexus for subsidizing your football viewing.

8. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

2xidb

9. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

For the record, that's her expression throughout the entire commercial.
    I think someone slapped her on the back of the head when she was young and now her face has that look permanently. :D

10. Transelement

Transelement pro set miner

Sounds like a very effective ad campaign imho. I'm sure Toyota thanks you for the reciprocal ad. :D

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

:stupid:

tons of great wagons out there, and a lor of Americans with the wrong image of them.

Have you also seen the new cts-v wagon...europeans have been on wagons for a long time, hopefully we'll catch up.

12. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

[​IMG]

I'd take this Lexus

13. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

Mousey but cute chick with a stupid expression, got it. That pretty much describes half the girls I dated in college. None of them could sing that well either. I stand by my original statement.

14. Justin Bieber? 0xitb

15. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

but how many were bought for wives that should be in the kitchen anyways!:Poke:

16. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

shes way cute and she looks like she could blow you while cooking a vegan casaroul and knit you a scarf.

17. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Finally the beeb is getting around to posting fantasies about the Hyundai commercial chick. It's been 40 days or so since it first appeared.

You're slipping, beeb. :tut:

18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Well I have been secretly admiring those tight green pants for at least a month now. ;)

19. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

+1 That's what I'm talking about

20. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

That toyota in a pretty hat is 375,000 MSRP. You'd better be sure you don't want something like a Lamborghini LP 640 first.

[​IMG]