1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ICON Overlord Premium Leather Riding Jacket - Like New

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by R6RacerAnonymous, Oct 22, 2020.

1. R6RacerAnonymous

R6RacerAnonymous Well-Known Member

Hi Forum Friends,

Due to lack of street riding nowadays, I'm parting with my Icon Overlord leather riding jacket, in size medium (M) and yellow in color. This is one of my favorite street jackets I've ever owned. It is in near-new shape and is sure to serve it's new owner very well. Removable inside liner included. I only wore it for one and a half seasons. Originally, these went for nearly $400. You can't find them anymore, especially in this color. Selling for only $200. Willing to ship. Technical specs can be seen at the link below:

http://www.bikerperformance.com/icon-overlord-leather-jacket-yellow-p6018.html

If interested, please comment below or send me a private message. I am happy to provide multiple pictures of the actual jacket itself. It is the same exact model as shown in the link above.

Thanks!