1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to beat the living s&*t out of this dead horse!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

more throttle, less brake, no coasting.

did you ever think the guy a foot shorter weighs less than you? Maybe Mongo should have a cheeseburger clause or start a fat/tall guy class.

or maybe he is just a faster rider.

2. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

ok guys ......gang up on the fat kid. My point is......the little fella has all the advantages already with weight. I find it funny that the little guy is crying that the big guy having a big screen when he already has a 30lb weight advantage.

Do I expect mongo to make a rule with minimum wieghts......of course not. Off to jenny craig. I do find it funny that every form of auto racing has minimum weights though.......and the driver makes up what % of the total vehicle weight on a bike........but I digress(I cant even spell digres)

I get the impression that ya'll think Im some fat provisional novice...Im outriding a whole bunch of smaller guys on better equipment in expert. I don't think its unfair that the larger guys have a screen they can see through.

Is it a performance advantage..........I dunno? Lets test it. I'll donate my services and a 30 dollar windscreen......anybody got a radar gun?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Little guy isn't crying about anything. I write the rules and I make you look like a skinny little midget :D

4. WERA522

WERA522 Lost

dude, if you are whining that you are getting spanked by a shorter lighter weighted rider and a double bubble screen will make it even, try this instead.

Open your motor
    run your valves a little looser.
    Run your bearings in your crank and rods a little looser
    tune your bike
    synch your carbs
    find heads that flow the same
    race prep the crank
    find rods and piston sets that weigh the same

there. things you can legally do that will make up for the lack of the double bubble.....

5. Here is too all the big guys who teased us short guys.:p Told ya I'd get ya someday!:D

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

not ganging up on you bro. However, it IS a small mans sport. I cant go to the Kentucky Derby (Im 6'2" and 205) and demand that the rules be changed because I dont fit the sport. Unfortunately, we get basketball, football and such and the vertically challenged get racing. bummer.

7. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

......cause none of the small guys have thought of that...LOL. I never said the double bubble makes it even. I SAID I don't think its an unfair advantage. Working on the engine work, a diet, and the riding lessons by CDCorder.......much easier than debating. Id rather do whatever it takes to win.........and I will ........WIN:D :rock: :D

I couldn agree with your last post any more than I do.......C Corder.

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Growing up, I couldn't believe it - I always had to play on a 10" basketball rim like everybody else. They never lowered it to 9" so I could dunk like the big guys I played with could.

9. Sorry just read back thru the posts. That's cool...and I respect Kevin's opinions on what HE thinks is best. I personally, feel I could see around just fine...I didn't mean I would hug the tank as if I was going down the back stretch at RA, but you can still tuck...well atleast us short light weight guys can.:D Maybe Kevin should ask all of the MotoGp guys why they don't sit straight up to get a better visual perspective of what's in front of them, while they are going around the track.:Poke:

Oh yeah...I spent a season in the trenches wrenching and watching Kevin and others ride their Motards the 1st season of the AMA stuff...he still tucked between short shoots.:D, and all this while on a Motard!