1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I shot Broome's squirrel.

Discussion in 'General' started by 2Fer, Dec 27, 2013.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I actually never even went as far as expressing a judgment on the act of killing itself. It's the hypocrisy that I enjoy pointing out. Pretending they take no pleasure in killing the do it because they have to. :D

Yes, but the question is are they honest psychopaths. Unlike you and your ilk. :D

2. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

That's cool all around, I don't hump friends daughters legs, ever. But looks like she gets it done out there.

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:crackup:

The first pic is a partial shot of our hunting group. You will not find a group of more honest hard-working men (and one chick) than this. The second pic is my me, my nephew and my dad. My nephew has had a rough life. No father around and my sister is a mess. I can honestly say that hunting has changed his life. He was heading down a bad path even for a kid his age. Getting into trouble at school, bad grades, horrible withdrawn attitude, younger brother with leukemia who gets all the attention, etc. Ever since dad and I have gotten him into hunting he changed 180 degrees. He knows that if he gets bad grades or gets into trouble he doesn't get to hunt. He knows that when he goes hunting as long as he pulls his weight out there and acts responsibly he gets treated like a man. I'm proud of what the kid is becoming and happy that I can help give him some joy when we hunt together. Hunting is more than just killing animals and some people will never realize that.

Attached Files:

4. Putter

She rocks. She plans the drives and knows that land better than some of the guys who have farmed it for 50 years. It just took her a few years to get her first deer.

5. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

[​IMG]

I went hunting once....here is my trophy pic

[​IMG]

F@ck smearing blood on the cheeks, it should be arterially sprayed on the face during the kill :D

You see, any vagina can kill ;)

Ben, Papa, Young, etc understand it. It's not that one can kill, or why....it's if the actual kill is enjoyable.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  6. caferace

caferace No.

And you wonder why you end up with psycho chicks. :crackup:

-jim

7. SpeedyE

:D
    It aint cause of the blood, it's cause my ugly mug :( :D

8. caferace

caferace No.

Is that your dating site profile picture? :crackup:

-jim

9. Putter

Dang, dude. What's the story behind that?

10. SpeedyE

:(

I don't like that pic, but I posted it so the hunters know that people who can't kill an animal (for food, or fun, etc), can kill (for the animals benefit).

I have no problem w/ hunting for food, or enjoy the experience.
    I have a problem w/ the guys who enjoy taking lives (for fun), who kill (as James Galphini said in True Romance) "just to see their expression change"

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  11. Putter

Wow, that would tear me up.

12. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

He bit the head off a squirrel.

13. Putter

OzzyE

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

15. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Why take the pic?

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think of myself the exact same way.

17. Putter

:stupid:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

But the killing gets Lil' Putter hard, right? :crackup:

In all seriousness, the stuff you said about your nephew would probably still be true whether you guys were racing or building houses for the poor in Haiti. I don't think it's hunting itself that's pointing him in the right direction, it's hanging out with his uncle and grandpa to accomplish something. JMO.

19. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

At least you don't hide behind being a decent mammal. :D

20. Putter

Very true. It's what's working for him though. And, yeah, I enjoy the the thrill of the hunt and the the kill.

And it's BIG Putter. :D