1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I see White People......

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Well, I do.
    How many views will this thread get before it goes to page 2?

yaeh, i'm bored.....

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

'bout 200.

SUUUUUCCCCKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

3. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Since this in the the politics section, I would like to be the first EUROPEAN AMERICAN to show my displeasure in being called white.

White is the absence of all color...are you suggesting that we as a people are nothign but a void to you??

And more importantly, don't you think that calling me white is nothing more than nutec for the fire that all the politically correct weinies dance around, creating rants and babble-fests like the silliness I posted above??? Don't think that people have no concept of people, and the diversity requires us to acknowledge differences but not voice them???? This silence creates contempt within the masses only progressing the oppressive forces into a stalemate with majorities in minorites and all white sororites that can't go to black prom.

I see white people too....

:D

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

There you go with your racial profiling. Mr. Pimpsticks is color blind beyotch! Think about that.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ah, yeah. What the Crazy Texan said......

I think. :D

Kill all the non Straight Edge, non Vegan white people. :D

6. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

great, now as a meat eater I'm offended too.

I believe my thoughts on this are best expressed in song, I give you the Rev. Horton Heat

Eat steak Eat steak
    Eat a big ol' steer
    Eat steak Eat steak do we have one near
    Eat meat Eat meat filet mignon
    Eat meat Eat meat
    eat it all day long
    Eat a cow Eat a cow
    Cause' its good for you
    Eat a cow Eat a cow
    Its the thing that goes...Moooooooooooooooooo

I could go on, but that would just be silly.

Maybe we should carve up the vegans with a straight edge??? :D

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, Kill Rev. Horton Heater-core- for-a-'73-Nova too. He offends me.

8. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I'm offended that you are offeded at him being offensive.

Nothing to do now but sue the government for not having you killed with their laser satellite they have to monitor the vegans. If they had done thier job originally, I wouldn't be in such mental distress over your comments.

I need some beef jerkey.

and I still see white people :mad:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

10. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

ROTF!!!

Man, been a while since I thought about them.

11. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Wow, that's a blast from the past.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

13. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Look, Fetsko is in the crowd!!!!! :D

Next will be the "And you still suck" picture I hope. Or was that just for their "reunion" tour?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2003
  14. So what, can you hear JIMMY?

I can hear Jimmy...

:cool:

15. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

buck...this thread has been seriously high-jacked by some skin-heads....LOL....

hey picked up some of them sex pistols / reverend horton tix...
    it should be one hell of a night....

my favorite food song.... southern culture on the skids..."eight piece box" the band takes out some KFC and thows it into the audience. I saw them at a street festival when they hauled up some drunk girls on stage, to throw out the chicken. One the gals....decided she was hungry, and started to eat the chicken first.... she then threw the half eaten chicken into the crowd. I was hooked from then on. My slice of americana...

16. Buck will not find this funny at all. What the hell is wrong with white people that would make them throw perfectly good fried chicken onto the ground???

:confused:

Next thing you are gonna tell us is they smash watermelons instead of guitars!!!!

:eek: :clap: :beer:

17. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I've seen Southern culture on the Skids about four times now. It never gets old. Any band with lyrics like "You make me want a moon pie" is ok in my book.

The chick that does the "ahhhhhs" during some of the songs...grrrrrrrrrrr. Sexy voice :D

18. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Hey look, I learned how to "view pad" a post.

19. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Being born & raised in the projecks (or the 'hood as some folks say) I get pissed everytime I see someone throwing food away. Shit, I remember times when I would consider murder for a drumstick or a glass of chicken grease. You crackas crack me up. And I mean that in a non-racial, tip-toeing through the tulips kinda way.
    I got no beef wit skinheads. I sure wish they wouldn't get so uptight when I cruise past them sippin a bud, flippin them the bird though. Everyone should be allowed to hate someone or something. I hate okra, but i'll be damned if I'm gonna march to the whitehouse or hold a rally over it.
    And while we're on the subject of white folks, there's some shit I feel that's been neglected and needs to be addressed: White chics with asses like sisters. Who came up with this concept? If you skinhead fuggers ever thought that we lusted after de wyte wimen before, now you gonna flip! Bought & paid for boobs with a PHAT ASS are the main ingredients to getting black folks as neighbors. I tell ya these new-bred honey-dips are makin' a move into society. Walkin around with a nice set of twins and 'junk in tha trunk'.....shit makes no sense anymore.......

20. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

This is hands down the funniest thing I have ever read.

I don't understand why girls want big butts anymore than I understand why black guys think a big old cottage cheese rump stuffed into a pair of size 2 terry cloth shorts is sexy.

oh, and I don't get the whole intentionally butchering the english language thing either. I had a buddy with his masters from University of Arizona...he could go from news anchor to ghetto in under a second if his black buddies showed up. :D

Oh..and people racing RC51's...that eludes me

and Vegans

Where is Waldo?

And if a train left Chicago at 12:34 into a headwind......