1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new vehicle

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob P, Aug 14, 2016.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He was just looking for an excuse to touch it. :D If I had wanted to ban you that bad, I wouldn't have given you a chance to fix it.

2. jd96

jd96 Well-Known Member

Had mine upto 240k before my insurance totalled it a few weeks ago. I told myself i wouldnt buy another titan (just needing something different after 7 years). Go figure Im shopping for a XD now :/ Beauty but damn nissan made them expensive!

[​IMG]

rd400racer likes this.
  3. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

I just read that the 2017 XD will have a 5 year/100k mile bumper to bumper warranty, so you may want to wait a bit if possible.

4. jd96

jd96 Well-Known Member

Im not sure if that will be extended to Canada?

The 2016s are $8500 off up here, with another $1000 loyalty for owning a nissan. If they move to like 12k off go clear out the 2016s i might have to jump on it. I doubt well see the long warranty up here and the pro4x i want is 74k before discounts. Big difference if I wait for a 2017 and dont receive those.

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

W.T.F? Is that 74,000, US dollars? Does that price include a garage attached to a house to park the 74,000 dollar vehicle? Prices like that I would never own a new vehicle. F that new car smell. Who the F pays that for a vehicle? Sorry for so many F-bombs so early in the morning. I took a page from Skip's pamplet.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think CAD, so about $12 USD

7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I'm hoping so but just as bad I here guys talking 60,000 for some Fors/Chevy pick-ups. Thats a small house or 3 day weekend of alot of hookers & blow.

8. jd96

jd96 Well-Known Member

lmao. yeah thats where my head is... Theyre effin nice though :D

I was wrong about the warranty, Canada does get it. The discounts bring it back down to 65, which is just as expensive as every other loaded truck up here. The others just arent as nice as the pro4x w/ premium interior. Would definitely be nice if it was closer to 60 than 65 to start.

Hell a loaded Tacoma will run 54-56k up here.