1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. You read my mind. :D

2. You ain’t the boss of me.

3. Which is fine, as long as it is stated. When pickings were slim last year I bought some reman ammo. Had no issues with it.

But it was labeled and priced as such.

britx303 likes this.
  4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

E15ED1B0-1660-4CA4-AB0A-1FBDDE0781D6.jpeg

sbk1198 and Gorilla George like this.
  5. Bruh, the magazine. Those are rookie numbers, you gotta step them up. :D

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

AA70D7BE-FC14-48A7-99E1-77EB3014658F.jpeg

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Any more feedback/personal experience on that thing? Your post had me intrigued and I went looking. I have a G43x for CCW but that stupid little derringer would fill a gap quite nicely.

8. When I was in there yesterday I saw they had gotten one of the S2 models (I believe). It’s the same as mine (mechanically, same barrel length, etc) but it has a different/full hand guard on the front, and maybe even came with a stock on it.

I liked it and thought about getting it, but it is too close to the one I have to warrant getting it. If the barrel was longer or something I might have.

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I haven't shot it, yet but I have been carrying it around just to get a feel for it. It is pretty heavy for its size, as it is all steel construction. I have been just carrying it in my right front pocket which is also where I always carry a small pocket knife. So far I am liking it and it hasn't interfered with my day to day life. I hope to get to the range here in the next few days.

10. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Get it and then gift the one you don't want.

11. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

That was too close? You bought 2 of the same pistols before and only now realized it! LOL

12. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

13. Haha yeah but see that was different! I didn’t realize I had bought another one just like it till after the fact.

I’m not gonna do it on purpose. :D

Besides, I’ll be forgot about the first Scorpion in a few months, so I’m sure I’ll end up getting another one anyway. :crackup:

sbk1198 likes this.
  14. Why does it look so shitty?

Look at the black spots in that one picture. This box looks even shittier than the other one.

15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I believe all military ammo has a varnish to seal the bullet to the case for moisture. It may be a reaction of the varnish?

16. Ah. Highly possible.

17. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Make sure to shoot that shit in diminished light, like dawn, dusk or night. I expect you'll get quite a fireball...and then you can go all Superhero and burn down every commie with your new-found blaster. :D

18. Ok, now that sounds fun. Imma go at night just in case. :D

19. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I don't know...you'll be strobin' yourself blind. Better wear sunglasses. :crackup: