1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

If you're going IWB, check out the G-Code Incog Eclipse. Joint developed with Travis Haley. I have one for one of my other pistols and it is a phenomenal holster.

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:beer:

Jed likes this.
  3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

The recoil on my FNX45 is a non issue and it shoots so sweet.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Say you got a package of primers, brass, bullets, and powder with a return address and pre paid shipping...

:D

5. I think HK is playing a game to sell more magazines.

I ordered 5 of the 12 round magazines (with the finger brace like the ones that came with it).

The thing is, they look EXACTLY the same as the ones that came with it...they just hold 2 more rounds.

I think they give the ones that come with it a false bottom, just so people will order the higher capacity ones from them.

This is the 10 round ones that came with it. Normally the sight holes go nearly to the very bottom. These stop like 1.5” from the bottom.

I would expect them to be like this if I bought a CA model, but obviously I didn’t.

D88B64F1-461B-4D8F-B980-D815F86F11C4.jpeg

6. One good thing I can say about them (HKParts) is that I placed the order, and in just one hour I received the shipping confirmation. They are on top of their shit.

I just wish they would get the extended magazines for the HK45 in stock. I’ve been waiting on them for like 5-6 months.

7. speedluvn

Now, understanding reloading, I’d want to know the person loading my ammo.

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Where's the fun and adventure in that! Fill that case to the top with powder, compress that powder down with the bullet and crimp the shit out of it, and make sure it seats well into the lands inthe barrel! what could go wrong?

9. Jed

Jed mellifluous

disassemble and check the followers. I'd wager the one in the 10rd has a thick extension on it. The 12 rounds won't have that.

10. speedluvn

I just started experimenting with subsonic rounds; 210 grain. A round stuck in the barrel. I’m not shooting suppressed. So I’m sticking with supers.

11. You lost me at “disassemble”. :D

I’d rather just order the 12 round ones. I’ll still use the 10 round ones when I go to the range.

12. I just went back and looked. It took HK 53 minutes to accept, process, and ship my order of magazines. That’s pretty impressive.

13. Triple X

Triple X Well-Known Member

The new ones have 17 round mags.

14. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

subsonic what?
    300blk?
    308?

15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

You just had to fuck up his night ...

Triple X and Gorilla George like this.
  16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Oh yea forgot about that. If I remember correctly, you can get it with an optic cut and suppressor height sights as well. If they ever release that whole package in a B version, they could probably gouge me for a pretty penny.

Triple X likes this.
  17. Jed

Jed mellifluous

What baseline load were you running, and are you sure it wasn't a squib round?

18. speedluvn

300blk

19. speedluvn

Positive. My bolt carrier maybe too heavy. I won’t be reloading 300blk anytime soon. I’m not shooting suppressed, however, it is being considered.