1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i must say........

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mad brad, Apr 24, 2003.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

it's nice now that we've run off the brainwashed peckerheads. mongo, you may remove the forum. mission accomplished. :up:

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Better keep it. Something's sure to flair up as soon as we invade Syria! :)

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

and iran, korea, france, canada, etc.......... :D

it would be great if we owned spain and italy too.

4. Mats Karlsson

Mats Karlsson Well-Known Member

.......and South Carolina!!!!!!!

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

anyway of cutting that one out of the union? {born there, never would i go back}

6. Johnny B

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's boring now.

Hey Mongo, can we have a conspiracy section? I'm getting really paranoid and over analyzing everything again. I'd love to ramble on about SARS, Why the penny is still in circulation, what hot dogs are REALLY made of, and hundreds of other things. :D

8. Johnny B

I've Got It!

Let's piss off the women!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

It's really quite obvious. The penny is the vector used in the transmission of the SARS virus. The molds used to make them are microscopically etched with pores that are the exact size of the virus. Hot dogs contain ingredients scientifical formulated to provide the growth medium for the virus. People buy hot dogs, get the juices on their hands, touch the pennies they get in change, give the pennies to other people and BAM, we've got a world-wide epidemic on our hands. I'm sure the people at Haliburton and Bechtel are behind it.
    And now that you've read this on the internet, you know it must be true.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rich, how are you reading my thoughts!?!?!? I'm wearing my copper foil hat (aluminum foil is a goverment plot) and you're still stealing my thoughts.

Rich is a thought stealer,
    When i was a kid I has a Schwinn Lemon peeler,
    He's part of the plot,
    he's peaking through your mail slot,
    and reporting back to the Man.

11. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaha, that's what we wanted you to think.

12. Johnny B

The Statistics

1. General - 253,610 posts
    2. WERA Vintage - 7,340 posts
    3. Bikes For Sale - 4,762 posts
    4. Politics And Religion - 4,184 posts

Followed by: Tech, 2-Stroke GP Machines, Race Reports,
    Parts For Sale, Wanted To Buy Or Sell and Other.

Don't stop now!

[​IMG]

13. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Okay Wilson. For that one you will feel pain!!! You and me at Cycle Jam- lumberjack match!!! GO USC! ;)

14. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

You have it all wrong. SARS was secretly developed almost a century ago by a group of somewhat brilliant scientists who later developed the AIDS virus. Execution of the plans for dispersing these illnesses were delayed due to WWI and the influenza epidemic of 1918-19 that killed enough people and also the rise of Hitler, Stalin and WWII. The use of Agent Orange angered the people who backed the development of of AIDS and SARS, so they released AIDS first just because it was first alphabetically.

Now I KNOW who financed these studies and were calling the shots. It was a secret coaltion of the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Menchivecks, the great grandparents of edub and, oddly enough, our own mad brad!

Remember you read it here first!

;) :D

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

edub is my woman. yeah, not only is my woman ultra liberal, but also my cousin! {you read it here first} :D

16. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Well you said you were born in SC, if you won't have her why would anybody else!!:D

17. Johnny B

I guess if it works for Carville and Matalin..........