1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I LOVE A PARADE..!!! (I get to go racin again)

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by evilhordewannabe, Oct 1, 2002.

1. evilhordewannabe

evilhordewannabe Well-Known Member

After falling off the radar for the last couple races at Nelson's and Putnam, I just fenagled my schedule so I can make the GNF. Yippee.....This will be my first final, so I am pumped. See you all at practice on Wednesday. I'm trying to talk a certain fast guy from the CB350 ranks to show up as well....(Blue Wheels???). I've enjoyed the F-RD "who's cheating who" thread...PLEASE keep up the mud slinging....I do wish WERA 33 would get the Fat Bastard back out, so I have someone to talk smack with....Anyone shaking in their boots now that you know I will be there?....Didn't think so....

2. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Glad you can make it. I'm dying to see what you did w/ your bike. Mine has many of the same mods.

3. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

i was thinking about bringing the "fat one" out one more time.
    hmmm...

4. evilhordewannabe

evilhordewannabe Well-Known Member

Please bring F.B. out to play...

Scott, bring it on....I miss talking trash with ya....Really, I'm looking forward to this. I was out on my RR for about 4 hours yesterday on the back roads of northern KY...Not like racing, but it was fun.....I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Hey Mark, I have an idea. Why don't you race my RD in F-RD?:D That way I can see how fast the bike is with a real racer on board. I don't think the F-RD guys pay much attention to stuff like RZ wheels and swingarms. And it only seizes every once in a while, so odds are you'll be ok....Seriously I'm really happy with the bike, and the ideas I've tried. Over the winter I want to refine the details and just make everything lighter and look a little better. See you there.

5. Demon DS7

Demon DS7 Well-Known Member

Hey Evil, Glad your getting to go to GNF. Tom said you'd be coming thru here to join up and go together. Right now every thing is up in the air here(family stuff) but if things work out I might try to go down and pit crew just to get away.
    Any who I've got a request. I've got a set of jugs headed this way and I was wondering if you could port them for me. I don't want you take time away from working on your bike this winter, so if it's to much trouble that's cool just let me know. Also I got the pictures Mrs. evil took at Putnam of me in the "Smock" race. I had to take them to work because nobody belived that I really was roadracing!!