1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I kind of like this kid.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Dec 15, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

3. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Even funnier!

The real owner of the car had it stolen- after he left it running to stay warm while making a quick purchase in a convenience store.
    Asshole- should have had good tires on it too!!

4. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

What I got from the story is kids are completely unable to change a tire anymore.

gixxerreese, tl1098 and G 97 like this.
  5. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I can’t tell you how many I’ve changed for adult males, in front of their wimmens. I so badly want to always tell them to turn in their man cards.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Do it ! :D

ducnut likes this.
  7. Banditracer

I thought about this thread this morning when I ran into Tractor Supply to get dog food. But it was 14 below and the truck was finally starting to get warm so I said fuck it and left it running. :D

G 97 likes this.
  8. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

At -14°F, the fruit isn’t worth it for most criminals.

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Someone should have stolen your truck to prevent your dogs getting that nasty food.... (though the Shelties claim ALL food is good food)

10. Banditracer

I wouldn't consider Taste of the Wild nasty but ok...

11. sheepofblue

Not bad true I was figuring Old Roy level.... though my one guy can't have TOW as he breaks out from it. Had to Prednizone him....a roided crazy sheltie is not a good sight...

12. Banditracer

Yeah, plus the store's on the edge of town, nothing real close by, there's an Aldi's over on the other side of the parking lot. Not too many hood rats just wandering by.

ducnut likes this.
  13. Banditracer

I learned 30 years ago to flip the bag over and read the ingredients. If it starts with corn , wheat etc. that's not dog food, that's cattle feed. I've actually educated several customers and a few friends about dog food over the years.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here, been feeding our pups the same for many years with great results.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Interesting as that has helped ours with the allergies.

Of course now people are flipping out over one half assed study about grain free foods possibly causing heart issues in like .0005 percents of dogs...

16. sheepofblue

The guys eat Fromm's which is currently the devil LOL.

17. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I've done A lOT of these type things lately. I'm a guy that always has tools/emergency equipment in my cars at all times. I helped a guy change his tire on the side of the freeway. He had like no clue where his spare or jack were. I did a battery jump for a mid 20 year guy outside of my coffee shop-he had no idea what to do when I handed him the ends of the jumper cables. I stopped to help another last year that couldn't figure out how to open his hood!!
    What the fuck is happening out there?

ducnut likes this.
  18. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Still hope for kids.

His dad is a bit of a legend, having built a magazine cover car.

19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Just spent the afternoon with my son prepping his CRF110 for MiniGP (oil change, drill drain bolt, safety wire, etc)...he won't go into the world not knowing how to turn a wrench or two on my watch.

ducnut likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

One of the guys that worked for me called me one morning that he had a flat tire and didn't know how to change it.

I drove to where he was, got out of my truck and told him step by step what to do. I didn't touch a damn thing other than to point out where to (and not to) put the jack.

He was happy and proud of himself afterwards. I hope he never needs to know how again, but chances are very high that he will. Glad to know that he is prepared now, and his daddy needs to be thunderpunched in the choad for letting him loose in the world without basic man knowledge.

ducnut likes this.