1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just had to post this...

Discussion in 'General' started by jp233, Dec 30, 2003.

1. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

2. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

OMG...that's hillarious in a pathetic kinda way!

3. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

too bad it doesn't exit out the rear wheel well or the gas cap and run along side the rear quarter panel.

:D :p

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

That's bad ass!! Bastard stole my idea. I'm putting a Micron Scorched on my E350:mad:

5. I remember seeing a Corvette in mid-90's with 4 V&H SS-2R's out the back. All you could see was the tips, well when I was 18 I thought that was OK, guess times have changed.

6. Booger Van der Jackass

Booger Van der Jackass Well-Known Member

We put a Muzzy can from a ZX9 on my cousins cavalier back in the day when hers fell off. It was pretty gay.

7. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

And let's not forget my wifes Saab 900s with a Kerker can.

8. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

What the hell happened to just slapping a Cherry Bomb on there?:confused:

9. rabidsquirrel

rabidsquirrel Well-Known Member

Actually

If the Cagers start buying a lot of motorcycle canisters, it could drive down the prices a little. This may not be a bad thing...

10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Re: Actually

Maybe, but a lot of people that didn't know any better started buying Harley's too:Poke:

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Hey, all the street thugs think the Yosh Ti can is kewl on the Ranger...........:D

12. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

Re: Actually

... or they could get the bright idea to start stealing them off street bikes.

Call me a pessimist :D

Don

13. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Although I do think its kinda dumb in a way, on the other hand I think its a good Idea A. it looks pretty good on the back of that civic better than a 10 inch exhaust tip would look anyway. It probably sounds nice too.. I think since its a Yosh pipe it may make more h.p. on a suzuki swift instead of a honda civic, He should have put a Akro on instead

:D