1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Hate People

Discussion in 'General' started by In Your Corner, Oct 31, 2020.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Nope no cameras, but they complained about the various delivery people too.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He needs the workout.

3. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

In my neighborhood I'd be betting that a raccoon or a red-tailed hawk got them. Either way it sucks, especially for your kid.

Razr likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, in a heartbeat. People are stupid.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never understood the issue with tossing boxes, if the crap inside breaks someone packed it wrong. Every shipped item needs to be able to deal with a drop off a sorting belt 50-70 feet in the air... A deliver toss onto the porch ain't nothing.

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ok let me rephrase.......it’s more like shot put than frisbee. When they are carrying 3 or so boxes at a time and instead of just walking up and setting them down, it’s been these absurd sideways wind ups and toss however many boxes and they fly and tumble in all different directions and just run off back to the car. So some boxes make it on the porch and others land in the yard.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Landing in the yard isn't cool, the scattered doesn't bother me too much. Hell I don't want to walk up my stairs to the porch half the time either :D