1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't mean to sound insensitive but...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Ex CCS Racer, Jun 17, 2003.

1. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

Just wait untill the movie comes out and everyone
    will know everything !:Poke:

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

What horseshit... she doesn't deserve any different treatment than the rest of the POWs.

Sad to think that one person could be responsible for losing a whole group during war. Kind of scary that most of the military operates like that... good thing I was a nuclear operator where if the man in charge says something stupid you have the right to tactfully tell him he(well her in some cases now) is phucked up. :)

Like Tonya said, a cute white girl from the country has more press appeal. It really is that freaking simple and that is sad.

Hell I didn't get a bronze star or any of that shit when I lost air conditioning on the ballistic missile submarine I was on during the Gulf War. Hell the guy I relieved didn't tell me that I needed to torque that sample valve beyond normal procedural compliance. It wasn't my fault that the Electronics Technicians almost started sweating during watch and needed an extra shower to calm their nerves. Myself nor the other nuclear train mechanical operator received awards for restoring a/c before the navigation or weapons control computers got too hot. DAMMIT I WANT MY STAR AND MY TUITION PAID FOR. :rolleyes: :p

Last edited: Jun 24, 2003
  3. TillerNOS

TillerNOS Active Member

I can't believe....

I can't believe the Army hasn't done anything about the fact that their unit got "lost!" Jesus Christ, Compasses work everywhere in the world except for 2 places! As for the special treatment, I think they should give every one of the POW's the same thing. They all got messed up in one way or another.:Puke: