1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am starting to dislike wild-animal people

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Mar 22, 2011.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I just took those baby #### that I saved from the brink of death to the local animal shelter.
    They accused me of trapping and killing the mother and stealing the cubs!
    They accused me of trapping and killing the mothers of all of the animals I have saved!
    Even though I have a state license to care for wildlife, they said I broke a local ordance by having that one specific animal(s) and are calling the police on me.
    Never said "good job" for saving them. Never said "thank you for bringing them here"....nope, gonna call the police on me :wow:

I am starting to believe that a lot of these animal people (all women at that center) are innately(sp?) evil & sick.

I am going to be arrested and lose my license...for saving some cubs.

A friend of mine once said to me "no good deed goes unpunished"....I am starting to believe that :(

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  2. joec

joec brace yourself

having worked at a shelter....and also dated a woman who worked there....yes. they are all nuts.

i wouldnt worry. id imagine the truth will come out and it wont be a big deal.

3. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Did ya get her number?

4. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

Friend went to adopt a cat. The crazy ladies asked if she had a cat? She said no. They would only let her adopt two since if she only adopted one cat that cat wouldn't know it was a cat. WTF my brain hurt after hearing that.

Good luck and thanks for caring.

5. SpeedyE

Yes! I'll tell you at the end of my tirade.

Oh, I got Better than a number!

The girl that I used to see off and on for 3 years works there....one of their top and most loved people.
    That center wont accept raccoons or fauna.
    She has no license and has been getting coons and baby deer off of Craigs list for the past three years and handing them out to her friends to illegally keep as pets.
    I believe it is a class-d felony to transport or possess wild animals in our state w/out a license....if its not a felony, it is still a class-a Misimeanor w/ gobs of fines. $$$$$$ and prbabtion
    I have tons of emails of her telling me all this stuff and photos of her with the illegal animals.

If I go down she is going down with me :tut:
    I'll be in county court figting a $200 orinance violation. Good luck to her being charged with state crimes and pleading to the judge in state court.

Like samuel jackson said in Jackie Brown "we'll go to jail. hand in mutha fucking hand".

I'm sick of these wild animal psychos. I'm gonna take one down with me!!! :)

Then I am going to sue the clinic for continued slander and defimation of character.
    Subpeona all of them onto the witness stand....lie and commit purgery? No way...They will be spilling the beans and pointing fingers at each other.

This ain't no joke....things are gearing up to get ugly.
    When the judge's hammer hits, I'll be Bruce Willis in the last man standing' :D

L8R....stipper texted me from a different number. I texted her I was bottle-feeding some cubs every 2 hours, no time to talk. She texted me again a couple days ago saying she wanted to hang out. Haven't responded yet, but plan on doing it now!

I have been saving my self for a girl that loves animals like me, one that would want to help me take care of them. Obviously that type of person is also a evil/lying/slanderous/manipulator
    Back to the bars, back to the clubs, back to stripper poles. As of tonight, who I wanted doesnt even exist. So instead of finding some fucked up evil animal person, I want to find a kinky boot wearing chick....I think that is who I need to be looking for from now on. And there are more of them than animal psychos!
    The last person I need to be with is some f'd up animal looney! :tut:

Bring on the animal indiferent hoes!!!!!

6. tommyd273

tommyd273 Well-Known Member

It's crazy for sure. I was driving on a split, barrier, six lane expressway. Mom Duck was leading nine pin tail duckies up and down the barrier. I made the first exit I could, went back down the e'way, turned around again and parked on the shoulder next to the barrier. I pulled a box from the back of the truck and caught as many of the little ones I could and took them home.

I started calling around, officials, cops, village, holy $hit man, each one of them immediately was warning me of the federal crime I had just committed. They seriously didn't want to be on the phone with me, yes, good deed, but get off the phone and be careful how you get rid of them.

I kept making calls and finally found a licensed wildlife fowl carer that took them off our hands. It certainly was an eye opener, but I'd probably do it again in a heartbeat.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Aren't you a wild animal person? Fear and self loathing is a terrible thing.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Wait.... didn't you just call me an asshole a coupla weeks ago for merely suggesting that some people in animal rescue might be slightly damaged?!?

:Poke:

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Trapping is kewl!

10. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

dude. stop typing. stop whatever you are doing and take the 27 seconds to text her back, with plans to get coffee or drinks somewhere.

after your 27 second break, you may return to feeding cubs. :rolleyes:

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

So the hen was alive, but you took the ducklings anyways?

12. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I agree, animal fanatics, especially wild animal people, are fucking nutz......

13. tommyd273

She flew off, but there were a number of dead duckies. They all were up against a wall and would have to cross the three northbound lanes of an extremely busy expressway. She wasn't going to be able to lead them all, if any, to safety. There was no safe way out of the situation for her.

Some could say that man shouldn't interfere, but at the same time, man built the monstrosity of a road with barriers that interfere with nature.

So yes, I took the ducklings anyways. I'm sure I was to an extent, in danger myself.

14. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Why not gather them up and then set them free on the other side of the highway?

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Peking Duck....

16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

duck ala orange

17. tommyd273

I didn't believe they would be able to defend and sustain themselves. I don't know where the mother flew too.

IIRC, them having pintails, meant they were but days or less than a couple weeks old.

The wildfowl carer had pens that were half in water and half on land. She had the needed knowledge to give them a chance.

18. SpeedyE

Regardless of if they should have just been moved, or if they should have been taken to a rehabber....you meant well and did a good thing

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's what I'm wondering too - wtf?

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

The ducklings shold have been put on the other side of the freeway. The hen was coming back. You guys trying to save the planet tend fuck things up.