1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hurricane Patricia

Discussion in 'General' started by deathwagon, Oct 23, 2015.

1. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Fuck you! What you are inferring is that it's ok for a lot of people to die so go fuck yourself you piece of shit. I live in Guadalajara and it is far from a shithole. I am currently separated from my son who is over at a friends house because the airport has been closed and I can't get back tonight. Will have to drive if they don't open it first thing in the morning.

2. ped

ped Banned

'merica

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I was surprised at how nice Guadalajara is. Best of luck to you and your family.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Hope everyone is ok:up:

5. Best of luck to you, hope it all works out and everyone is safe.

6. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Thanks. Just got back to the city and there doesn't appear to be any major damage. There was some flooding but we get that during the rainy season. The uber driver was telling me that it was relatively calm here yesterday all things considered. We were lucky that it dissipated quickly once it hit landfall.
    We still have 3 employees from the U.S. And their families in PV that we've lost contact with but we know that there are no fatalities so we're thinking they've run out of battery. Still actively working that one but all in all we were extremely lucky.

7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

8. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Tropical storms in Florida do more damage then this did. They sure got lucky down there .