1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many pieces of pizza can you eat?

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Apr 22, 2020.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Why did an image of sweet potato with grilled marshmallows just pop up in my mind?...

It's like putting butter on bacon..... <Not hungry anymore>

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

See?

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Satanist.

Sabre699 likes this.
  4. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Two on an average day maybe three if I’m starving.

I like pizza but my wife loves pizza!

Oh and BTW I weigh 135 lbs which is Broome approved tinker bell weight :crackup:

Newyork likes this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

France has great food, but the pizza I ate somewhere in Provence was a magnitude worse than a QT gas station slice.

pizza is about balance. It can be 42 slices of pepperoni balancing themselves or pineapple or pear balancing off bacon or goat cheese. Figs work well wit that too.

I might have to try prosciutto Di Parma and strawberry

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

If Italians are so great, why is it that the pizza joints I got to in my home town, Loudon and Daytona are owned by Greeks.

BTW, Billy Wong FTW!!!

[​IMG]

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I know it’s horrible. But a Tombstone Supreme or their pepperoni is an occasional guilty pleasure pizza for me.

Love their sauce.

Can’t eat Red Baron anymore after having them every night for dinner during chem/bio warfare exercises when I was stationed in Osan, Korea. It was better than gearing up to go to the chow hall and possibly getting caught during a simulated attack. But haven’t had one since I got back from that shitty filthy country.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Cuz you know the Micks won’t let any Dagos north of the Providence River... ;)

9. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Explain Starvos in Daytona.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dude. Florida. ‘Nuff said. :D

11. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Late to the pineapple side discussion. But, from one hawaiian pizza lover to the others, you know who you are and I salute you. :flag::flag:

pineapple-pizza.jpg

Dan Dubeau, Phl218 and Bloodhound like this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

Local place has a HOT HAWAIIAN.

ham, bacon, pineapple, jalapeños

amazing.

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

To continue to go off the OP's topic, I make my own dough & sauces.
    The dough is a big part of taste and which flour you use makes a difference.
    I use a combo of Italian 00 /white whole wheat/ and semolina.
    When my garden is producing, I make my sauce with a combo of Roma & San Marzano tomatoes along with fresh herbs.

Phl218 and Sabre699 like this.
  14. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

But have you ever had salt potatoes?

I can eat me about 12 of those.

15. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Damn that sounds good right now.

DmanSlam likes this.
  16. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

I prefer homemade, but I can finish off a BBQ chicken pizza myself. 769A6221-676F-4813-866D-56C21BEF6756.jpeg

17. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Tombstone used to sell a "Hulapeno" pizza. Pepperoni, pineapple and jalapeno....I think the bastards quit making it though. They were perfect for my just off work, 7AM garage drinking sessions.

Phl218 likes this.
  18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Pineapple goes great with hot. My buddies mom used to make this really spicy chili, but put pineapple in it too. Sounds weird, but was amazing.

Phl218 likes this.
  19. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

the dough is the reason why all pizza in Cali sucks a bag of dicks. something with the water there and its affects on dough. its why their bagels suck too even with a nice sized grouping of my peoples out there to drive demand. just can replicate back east no matter how hard they try.

scottn likes this.
  20. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

That was a good pizza. Figures it didn't last, eh? Pineapple haters, be damned. :mad: