1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you still admit to supporting the Clown, Trump?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

El wrongo, compadre.

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Correct. Apparently the wall is is only his three adult children. I'm sure Donald, nor Kushner, ever say anything to any of them, business-wise.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  3. Bugslayer

Naw, he just reads the links Orvis supplies on the Beeb.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Obama and pretty much every other President in my lifetime = "This is what I need to do to get re-elected and enhance secure my legacy"

Trump = "What are we getting for the money we're spending on this program? Why the HELL are we even funding this program? Let's cut this unnecessary shit!"

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You bitches are whinning about what Trump, can,could,might,maybe has done. Who cares what the guy does with his business. As long as it donest hurt my pocket book,more power to him.

Facts still remain, bullshit programs are being cut, military spending is up, free shit is ending,and mother fuckers are going to have to get off there lazy, mother fucking asses, and get a god damn job. About fucking time!! #merica
    #buschlight <---- I drink that cause i pay my bills and cant always afford the high priced shit but you dont hear my complaining about Trumps fucking hotels.... (Drops mic)....

vince224 likes this.
  6. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

My favorite was " I know more about ISIS than the generals".

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It's almost believable if Obamas generals were giving him information to call them a JV team. Either Obama was a moron for stating that or his generals were. Take your pick.

8. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Come on. Which would you guess? That the same exact Generals that have been asking for more ground forces through the entire Obama presidency said that, along with the CIA, the NSA, etc? Or, that a politician said that because it reinforced his agenda?

9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

T
    Trump said that during his campaign, Obama never said it. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::Poke:

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Why do you care. He's already earned $Billions while not being POTUS and while not being a government employee and making money off of the taxpayers back like the prior two POTUs have. Why are you holding him to a higher standard than all the rest have been held too. OMG, I ended a sentence with a propositional phrase. Oh the horror.

11. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

No, you missed the point. He was trying to say that if the Generals were dumb enough to tell Obama that ISIS was a "JV" team, then maybe Trump was smarter than the Generals.

I don't agree that the Generals told Obama that- but it was Obama that said ISIS was a "JV Team".

Get it?:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::Poke:

12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

G 97 likes this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Dang that's a great point. I cringed when Trump said that...never connected those dots until you just said it. How did I miss that?

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. In Your Corner

A propositional phrase would be something like "hey, baby, have you ever done it with a defender of truth, justice, and the American way?"

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

I knew I should have began with a dangling participle.
    Thank God for Mr. Instruction manual editor. Where would the world be without him.

17. In Your Corner

From Phoenix.

[​IMG]

18. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

A place where questions end with question marks? :D

G 97 likes this.
  19. Bugslayer

At least his gaffs are just punctuation.:D

20. dsapsis