1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Has The Service Been So Far?

Discussion in 'Sportbike Track Gear' started by Sportbike Track Gear, Mar 8, 2019.

1. chevibubba

chevibubba Well-Known Member

Ive had just a bunch of outstanding service from jimmy & co.
    ALWAYS quick to respond, no sunshine blowing & the dedication to OUR sport is inspiring. Thanks to you all!

Sportbike Track Gear likes this.
  2. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

Got a few orders over the years. STG warmers, a set of bodywork, some trinket stuff, a few exhausts, a suit, and a few Bell Helmets.

Gotta say, I’ve never had issue with STG, and your gear reviews / install videos are top notch. Love everything you stand for as far as the racing community, and wish the best for the STG business forever. Plus when you’re at the track, even mid motoamerica races with Max, your whole team is approachable.

True modesty, real people, passionate about the sport. Please never change. I’ve seen so many racers, team owners, shops, and companies get “too big” for us little guys, and I hate seeing and experiencing it. Never let the flakes and fakes get you too jaded for the real guys / gals out there. We love ya!

Sportbike Track Gear likes this.