1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda boots Lorenzo

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, May 21, 2019.

?

Is he toast

1. Yes he's out

34.0%
  2. Nope he will win more than 1 race this season

29.1%
  3. Nope.

36.9%
  1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd rather he just walked away, became a talking head for one of the broadcasters and never touched another bike. Walk away relatively ungimped and can enjoy his cash.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I mean, at just a tad over 6 ft tall, Rossi has looked skinnier than most of his girlfriends throughout the years.

[​IMG]

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I believe they already do it in Moto2 and Moto3. I think most adult men probably weigh at least 150, so it will help keep the majority healthier.

When my kid raced a 125 with USGPRU, there was a minimum bike and rider weight rule and we had to add 20lbs.

Probably harder for a kid then it would be for Pedrosa.

4. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

You guys think Yamaha needs one more rider telling them they need more power? I think he's more likely to test for Ducati, if at all. Right now he's utilizing Asian poon and super cars to fill the motorcycle void. But neither of those will be as satisfying as coming back to GP to dethrone Marquez after his 2020 title.

Phl218 and crazymofo like this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Unless things have changed recently, I don't think that's the case in Moto 2.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

HPPT and Phl218 like this.
  7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Confirmed: J Lo is racing at Catalunya. (Source: Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Twitter)

I like how when Casey said he quit, he quit. J Lo is gonna Brett Farve this thing to death lol.

2020 MotoGP season- J Lo wild cards and wins Catalunya, the only race of the season due to Covid 19, J Lo World Champion 2020. :D

pfhenry, pscook, Sabre699 and 2 others like this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Maybe they just did it as a publicity stunt knowing ahead of time that the Catalan GP will be cancelled/postponed anyway :D :D :D

pfhenry likes this.
  9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I know you're kidding, but fun fact is that the current rules specify that a minimum of 13 rounds have to be raced in order for it to even be considered a championship.

Phl218 likes this.