1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home Brewer's

Discussion in 'General' started by coiz, Oct 8, 2005.

1. coiz

coiz Well-Known Member

I just pulled all my homebrew supplies out of storage and am getting ready to brew my first batch in 7 years. I had always used the liquid canned stuff for simplicity but have always heard using the dry extract with liquid yeast will always produce a much better beer so I am going to try that this time.

I think the first batch out of retirement is going to be a Fat Tire Clone followed up by an Imperial Stout. I still have 6 cases worth of bottles but hated having to clean and cap them. So, I just put in an order for a Cornelius Keg and required parts to add the 5 gallons of homebrew to my kegerator. It also makes it so you can drink it in three days instead of having to wait two weeks to carbonate. :beer:

I know there are a bunch of drunks on this board. So how many other home brewer's do we have out there?

Sup, David? How's the North Pacific Red Ale?

2. crammer1977

crammer1977 SATISFIED ENZYTE USER

I'm a Mr.Beer home brewer. It makes about 2 gallons and it doesn't take as much time to create the wort as it would with conventional home brewing methods.

Someday, I'll start brewing from scratch. :beer: