1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap LSU is bringing it.

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

If you give me enough notice for a UGA game, then come tailgate with your RV, and I'll take you into one of the sky suites to watch the game. You won't regret it. My wife won't sit outside at games anymore either.

Stumpy and Boman Forklift like this.
  2. rwdfun

rwdfun

3. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Yes, I was pointing this out in a previous post. If you dig a little deeper the liability is also so large because the public also has LSU in their parlays with the nfl favorites this weekend. A Clemson win will be a huge payday for the book because no-one was willing to bet Clemson futures at +250 and lock up big bucks all year.

Definitely it’ll be a fun weekend of games.

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow, this is like Greek to me.

5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Here, let me translate:

Greek.jpg

Dragginass likes this.
  6. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I want to understand, but I don't gamble on sports so I don't feel like learning....

Sabre699 likes this.
  7. zamboiv

I’ve been betting on sports for over 15 years now. Learned some hard lessons and finally decided to take some time off to really focus on understanding the art of handicapping. The last 7 years have been a lot of fun. My wife gets frustrated at times when I’m in the office at 2am still pouring over data but that is what it takes to cover a full slate of games.

i only focus on ncaa football and basketball. That’s enough. I will bet other stuff but not in size and it’s usually futures bets, series bets for playoffs or other systematic bets that I’ll do that work overtime - so once again basically just grinding in the offseason.

The online ability to bet has changed the game. Also, the legalization over the past year has changed it again. A lot times it can be like trading stocks, etc. try to find a way to get an asymmetric payoff in game and sit back. Not just taking a number pregame and holding it all game.

it’s a passion of mine not to mention I love numbers so it works well.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Coach O gon bring that heat with no voice in 3 days .

9. zamboiv

Don’t underestimate the i game adjustments that Clemson makes unbelievable adjustments in game.

If LSU doesn’t score a bunch early Clemson is dangerous right before and after halftime. If Clemson is still close/leading during the middle 8 it will be a huge advantage.

Spang308 likes this.
  10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Wasn’t Number 1 Alabama Undefeated when Clemson spoiled their party? Gonna happen with this one as well.. Clemson by 7....

Phl218 and Spang308 like this.
  11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

This. They start slow, but the defense always keeps them in it. I hate it, but they script the opening 12-15 offensive plays and when it gets shut down, they suffer on the first few possessions. They absolutely own the 4 minutes prior to the half and the 4 minutes after the half. It's when they put people away or in the OSU game case, crawl back in it. Clemson is also very deep on defense. If this game is close going into the 4th, advantage Clemson.

12. rwdfun

rwdfun

The problem with bend don’t break defenses is that they eventually break. Their defense had nothing to do with Dobbins costing ohio 2 early TDs. Had he not choked, the game would’ve been very different.

13. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

If only "would've, should've, and could've" mattered.

14. Dragginass

15. Dragginass

I give up. Something is jacked with Android/chrome/this bbs and img insertion.

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yeah...can't see shit.

17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Here, I'll help you. You were probably trying to post this.

image000000_94.jpg

:D

G 97 likes this.
  18. Dragginass

You should be so lucky:D

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

They need to shorten up the time between the championship game and the playoff games. Way too long.

tl1098, Dragginass and AC1108 like this.
  20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar