1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap LSU is bringing it.

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Nov 9, 2019.

1. rwdfun

rwdfun

Stats accumulated against some very tough teams too :rolleyes:

Elite offense that scored 21 points against a 5-6 NC team. But yeah elite

Dragginass likes this.
  2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'm betting it's going to be VA Tech. They found something lately and have been playing well. They shut out Pitt 28-0 this week. If they beat VA heads up this week, they get their shot at the meat grinder ACC Championship game. It won't be pretty for them, but it won't be for any of the Coastal teams.

3. Spang308

Haha, look at every game since the UNC game. Wake is not elite, but they were ranked this year. Clemson beat them 52-3 and had their backups in most of the second half. They held them to 100 yards of TOTAL offense and 5 first downs. Ohio State couldn't pull that off against Rutgers! FSU is off this year, but they're a power5 opponent with a winning record and loaded with 4 and 5 star talent...Clemson beat them 45-14, again with the backups playing most of the second half. Louisville is decent, got clubbed 45-10. BC sucks, but 59-7.
    The UNC game was a gift. It got them focused and the press gave Dabo the bulletin board material to have his boys playing with a chip on their shoulder and that's the last thing the other teams need to deal with.

4. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

You Clemson boys can keep dreaming. You have played nobody. I don't care if you score 100 against inferior opponents every weak. LSU is my team, so taking off my Homer glasses I'll defer to the CFP, coaches poll, and AP. None of those bodies think Clemson is better than either Ohio State or LSU. Your quarterback, while good, couldn't even put up Heisman numbers against the high schools y'all have played, and almost lost to.

fastedyamaha likes this.
  5. Spang308

We'll find out soon enough. I'll be sure to remind you I told you so. :D

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Gettin' heated in here...:D
    This is definitely a "best of" Richie threads. Thanx for that.

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Anyone thinking Patterson is a Heisman contender needs a 5150 hold stat. That dude is fucking terrible and that's coming from someone who is dating into a Savage u of m family.
    that boy makes Michigan games hard to watch.

Spang308 likes this.
  8. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Do we have the AFF bet? If not, $100 to the AFF Clemson goes further than LSU in the playoffs.

9. rwdfun

rwdfun

Well he's no John O'Korn but still

10. osuyzfr1

osuyzfr1 Well-Known Member

LSU yes, OSU no defense? OK you got some good stuff, keep smoking whatever it is. LOL. clemson is doing everything they should be with the schedule they have other than NC. Only question mark you have to have is what happens when another team capable of smacking you in the mouth shows up. You can try and rely on last year but that's why they play the game. I want clemson in playoffs. I think the outcome will surprise you.

fastedyamaha likes this.
  11. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

You'll get your wish. Go ahead, and slot the reigning national champions at 28-0 at #3. We'll travel out to AZ and lay the pipe to whomever shows up. We'll return home and suit up for a trip to Na'lens and lay the pipe to whomever shows up there as well.

Spang308 likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

As an Iowa State alumnus and fan I have to think you for Auburn taking two jackasses off of ISU hands.
    1. Gene Chizik. Head football coach and general asshat.
    2. Steven Leath. University President who used an ISU plane for personal use, caused over $14,000 in damage and failed to report it. Also had some other questionable personal expenses etc and general asshat.

Thank You for your fine university taking both of these fine asshats off of ISUs hands. :D

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Thanks. They played just good enough too lose. :D
    Lost three games by a combined total of four points. :confused: :mad:

14. Spang308

image000000_62.jpg

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  15. Spang308

Remember last time OSU played Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl?
    Didn't end well for Brutus' boys.

Ahh hell, a picture tells 1,000 stories...

image000000_63.jpg

Metalhead and ClemsonsR6 like this.
  16. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Yep, we already made that one. $100 AFF that LSU/Clemson end up higher in final CFP rankings, since there is no guarantee they will actually play. Does Spang want in???

17. osuyzfr1

I do remember that, that’s why I want to play them again. If you think previous performances have an impact on this year then good for you. Lol OSU has pretty much replaced all the coaches from that game but keep thinking they have no chance. Hopefully your team feels the same way.

18. Spang308

Well, this Clemson team is way better than that year's. Good luck to your boys. Maybe Ryan Day has lost the shit the bed syndrome that was prevalent in the Urban Meyer days.

19. osuyzfr1

Lol Urban did jus fine. Funny a Clemson fan talking about of all things clemsoning lol

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Clemsoning

gixxernaut likes this.
  20. Spang308

Again, 31-0 and OSU is 0-3 against Clemson all time, but you do you.
    Clemsoning now means stomping the shit out of everyone in their way.
    You're about to be reminded.