1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hockey Stuff For Due North

Discussion in 'General' started by TSC_113, May 8, 2002.

1. Gixxer602

Gixxer602 Well-Known Member

I play hockey even though I've lived my whole life in Missouri. In other words, I'm just jealous! :D Go Blues!!

2. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

The Blues have got their hands full with Stevie y and the rest of the old Red Wings. Stevie y rules. He comes from right near Ottawa.

Ps. Ottawa 4 Toranna 2

Go SENS Go

SENS IN 6

3. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

I wonder how much the Senators paid the ref last night???

BTW: What kind of name is Senators??? A bunch of limp-dicked 80 year old has beens and never wases sitting around on their asses doing nuthin'. :p

4. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Even I'll admit that it should have been a penalty.

What the heck is a leafs. It should be Leaves but then Torontonians aren't very good at spelling are they :D

5. Gixxer602

Gixxer602 Well-Known Member

Blues lose! Blues lose! This really bites. :( Stevie Y is a fag!
    (not that theres anything wrong with that)

6. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Yo due, how bout those canes? :cool:

7. Due North

I can't believe that Montréal has screwed up soooooooooo badly. They should have easily defeated the 'canes. Personally. I hate the 'Habs (its a Toronto thing....) but it would be cool to see the Leafs and the 'Habs playing the conference finals.

Alan: Tucker has a broken shoulder and is out for the year. A friend of mind made a good point;

a) Tucker mouths at the ref's constantly which doesn't gain him any sympathy
    b) Tucker is known to frequently take dives to draw a penalty

The ref may have been waiting to see it Tucker was going to jump up or if he was really hurt. His reputation cost the Leafs the game.

The league however has no excuse in not admitting the refs made a mistake.

On to game 7 ...................

Stanley's coming home ! ! ! ! !

8. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

actually Due, you may want to ammend your last post. the actual lord stanley lived in Ottawa. the home of the stanley cup is in toronto. So if "Stanley" was coming home one might think you meant home to ottawa. as for the habs, i am a fan but i was disgusted at the way they played in the last 2 games. thank god there are no hockey fans in the south or i would have to hide my head in shame,lol. as for toronto i am rooting for them just because between them and montreal, the 2 of them are "canadas" teams and i would want one of them to win. most of canada would go nuts if the leafs won the cup, but with all those injuries they have a long battle ahead. kent.

9. Due North

His spiritual home is Toronto!!!! :D :D :D

10. Due North

Seen on a church near my work...........

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2002