1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Don't know. I'm sure she screwed up. Just wondering how bad.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I don't believe it's hard at all, I think we're watching Chicago corruption at it's finest.

R Acree likes this.
  3. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure Obama is a fan of Hillary. He may be feeling the Bern.

4. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I think that's the argument she is trying to raise which seems like a diversion tactic. Something doesn't 'become' classified. The content determines the classification - not a date when someone gives it a 'classified' status.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes they did. It's been reported that several people saw classified e-mails that should not have.

It's not hard and they have. She lied when she stated that. There are e-mails recovered where crime boss lady told her aides to just strip away the classified markings and send it anyway. Also, the document acknowledging the training she did that covers what the procedures are has been released and it does have her signature.

Then there is the new investigation regarding the fraud from the Clinton foundation. Some of the e-mails shed light on the Clinton's illegal money scams.

Bottom line, there is enough evidence to lock the evil bitch up for years but we will see if the WH shields her or not.

kangasj likes this.
  6. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I don't necessarily disagree with this, but the key factor is whether she disseminated classified info to anyone w/o the proper clearance. At least that's what I recall from the earlier discussion in this thread. There may have been a violation of a statute if she gave her attorney the server/docs b/c they prob didn't have clearance. But that kind of thing by itself is not often prosecuted.

She is incompetent, and vile, but I think you guys are letting your hatred overtake your logic.

7. Shyster d'Oil

I'd like to see the info on this claim. It really what's needed to sink her.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Does this post mean that you made it home?

9. Shyster d'Oil

No. At Dulles. Flight home is delayed.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We'll call this official validation of my statement yesterday that the dungeon is always at the top of your list when you have a free moment. :D

11. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Obviously not, he didn't post while he was defiling your terlet. :D

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Could have been worse.....

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The moment it was sent home it was distributed beyond control.

It is not only classified but misuse of FOUO also. Add conspiracy for trying to avoid compliance with Freedom of Information act (her aides were on the server also). Lying to Congress multiple times and likely investigators at the FBI.

But if you insist on a person. I guarantee her self picked says admin had zero need to know on the TS or any other classified even if he had a clearance for a different job as SHE employed him not the state department.

14. Shyster d'Oil

You've still got to prove dissemination in violation of law.

Not saying it's impossible, just that there's not much evidence like I mentioned above.

15. Shyster d'Oil

No, I'm just really bored. :D

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

OK, there you go. Loretta Lynch will not prosecute Clinton.

In Baier's interview today:

Q: Where does the buck stop? (with the decision to prosecute)
    A: We'll see. I'm not sure.

Q: I'll assume that's you, right? You are the AG, right?
    A: Well, it could be a career person within the AG's office. We'll see. I just don't know.

Q: Have you EVER failed to prosecute when the FBI had recommended prosecution?
    A: We.....we......we work with the FBI very closely to craft the best way forward.

Q: OK.....whiskey tango foxtrot?
    A: (crickets)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, yeah, there are some of us that would put her to death just for jaywalking if we could. :D
    On a more serious note; If I remember correctly, I heard an interview with (Retired General Keane?) if I'm spelling that right, that was being asked about all the classified material that was being released from Hillary's server. He mentioned that she was one of the people that determined what was, and wasn't classified out of the material that came into her domain. Apparently, if she had something to send to someone else then it should have already been marked as to the proper classification. I'm sure there are exceptions to that since the State Dept. received hundreds, or more, missives per day.

I know that each night, when she lays down to try to sleep, her butt is the toughest thing to get to relax. A phone call from the FBI probably results in her running down the street screaming and waving her arms. :)

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

:crackup:OK. Setting up a personal server at personal expense for official business is just so subtle that I am sure it will confuse everyone. 100% of informed people I have talked to basically say it would be a certain jail sentence. This list includes people that are in charge of security as enforcers.

Oh and of course I forgot destruction of evidence. Oops then there is the item she signed saying she had returned everything which she did not also in violation of law. Oh well I am sure you will have some reluctance still, good luck between the felon or getting a Berning feeling (probably penicillin resistant or hard to treat when the Venezuela style shortage hit) :beer:

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If she was using the classified servers she was supposed to be using, there would be no need for her to decide what was or was not classified which, in any case, it is her duty to know.
    She doesn't get to say "I didn't know", since it is her job to know.

20. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

This could all play out perfectly. She wins the nomination and three months from now the FBI recommends charges be filed against her. Could it get any better than that.