1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Rodger had a particular hard-0n for the treasonous bastards responsible for endangering Valerie, if I recall correctly.

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Hey, stop understating the danger. She could have gotten stabbed by one of those fancy toothpicks with the frilly ends.:D

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Put it to rest guys, she didn't BREAK any laws, she's simply a lazy pc user......nothing to see here folks, just move along.

:rolleyes:

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Analogy: Melka thinks a KR449 is a Michelin.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Hey, it was one of those old-timey documents or something.
    One need not be specific with the audience she wants to reach.

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Isn't the government and the courts that ones that are failing to keep guns out of the hands of criminals?

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

AND current gun laws. AND liberal judges being soft of sentencing. AND no plans to fix mental health problems.

I just watched a newsclip of a white woman getting punched in the face by a passerby (black male) near the subway (NYC). Good samaritans got involved and retrained the guy til the police got there and arrested him. This POS has THIRTY SIX (36) priors........he could have just as easily waited and pushed her into a moving train but we have a 'gun problem' in this country not a judicial problem and/or mental health crisis?!?!?!?

Hawk518 likes this.
  8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Some people cannot be retrained.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Many many years ago I heard a pretty strict judge say something similar, "You can't REhabilitate someone who's never been habilitated." Some ppl won't ever get that.

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So now the count is 1800 "Classified Emails"...and 20+ TopSecret.....why is she walking around now??

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Because the most corrupt strain of politics is, currently, in the WH????

Just WAIT til she's in there, when people decide to abstain if their fav candidate isn't chosen. ;)

aedwards01 likes this.
  12. ton

ton Arf!

i haven't been following the saga well enough to know the answer to this, but have any of the files/emails ended up in the hands of persons not authorized to see them?

13. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I also haven't been following it and wonder if the emails had classified information at the time they were sent or received. Was the information classified after the fact giving her a possible out or did she really screw herself?

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

[​IMG]

tzrider likes this.
  15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I would imagine any foreign entities wouldn't exactly be tooting their horns if they hacked it.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I KNOW that's what she's been telling every person who'll listen but when you consider the number of emails that has already been deemed classified, I'll never believe every single one of them was deemed classified only afterwards.

This is the same woman who looked straight into her interviewer's eyes and claimed she's NEVER lied to the public on any issue.

17. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Was it ever reported if any of her aids/staff were able to access her email? If so, I'm guessing they don't have the same clearance as she had.

18. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

If you listen to her, she'll talk about retroactive classification when it's really a diversion. An email doesn't have to have a 'classified' label to contain classified information. She was instructed what is and what isn't classified. It's boggling my mind how this continues to grow.
    The Judge told the State Department to finish the email release by today, so, maybe things will start to move forward.

aedwards01 likes this.
  19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

They have said today, many emails TopSecret will never be seen, because of the "classification"
    One of her close aids. who left the State Dept when Clinton did still has he TS clearance.. Clintons explaination for it was "she was helping me with the "Server Request" sorting emails... That is why she still bad it"..

IF there were NO classified Docuume ts, the WHY would she Need a TSC??? Catch22

20. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I know she's claiming retroactive classification but why is it so hard to look at the dates of the emails and the dates on when the information sent in those emails received classified status?