1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey WERA Peeples

Discussion in 'General' started by mark niemi, Jun 24, 2003.

1. mark niemi

mark niemi Well-Known Member

We just did an interview with CMRA racer Paige LaBella. We did some artwork too. And, in the future,look for tech stuff.
    We'd like to come to you guys and do some stuff too. Only if you want it.
    This is a club racer-to-club racer stuff. It's not honest journalism or mindless cheerleading. It's just us,sittin' around in the pits,doing what we always do. We're staying in the root system of racing and want to help club guys and gals get the recognition they need.And if it's not fun,we'll stop.If it's not beneficial,we'll stop.Let us know who your favorite club racer is .
    http://64.224.26.211/web/2wheelz/index.htm

2. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

my favorite club racer is Mad "I beat Ted Cobb" Brad Wilson...but he doesn't race WERA so you'll have to go to CCS to ask him how great he really is:D

3. RacerGirl117

RacerGirl117 Well-Known Member

My favorite WERA racer is Don Kinsey, but I'm a little biased. :D

4. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

I would say -- Hopkins

He should have a good insight into racing.

5. Dave@Marmo

Dave@Marmo Well-Known Member

My favorite racer is WERA novice Jesse Nunn...He's my hero!

6. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Whatever. That wuss doesn't even show up at Talladega anymore, and that's his home track. :D ;) :Poke:

7. Dave@Marmo

Dave@Marmo Well-Known Member

Whateva...He was sooooo bad-ass at Daytona and he never rode that track..And he is soo sexy in his Kobes'

8. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Tell me about it! I did a photo shoot with him where he was wearing nothing but a set of XPro leathers.... yeah baby!!! Talk about HOT!! :D :D :D