1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Snowbizmoronx

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superspud

Superspud Well-Known Member

oh, so you don't know J then? :crackup:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is that the same honest person who previously tried to use the WERA name on his own classified website, or is this guy a different person?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Honest people? Stand up guy? His breathe is never bad? Who cares? He was spamming the wera classifieds website users trying to get more users for his site and has said as much.

Dude, shovel happy go lucky and you're offended bullshit somewhere, we're full up.

4. caferace

caferace No.

The bbs is wonderful today...

-jim

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Papa, yeap.

6. tommyd273

tommyd273 Well-Known Member

365 days a year, year after year. the gum that last forever. :D

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

#1 - He isn't innocent. he used the WERA BBS to recruit people to his forum.

#2 - Mongo doesnt PM, and since Snow felt it ok to use the BBS for his own agenda, why cant Mongo use it for WERAs best interest?

8. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

oh snap x2!!!

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Seriously?

10. Superspud

Superspud Well-Known Member

:D

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wha wha wha! I'm offended by something mongo said! :rolleyes:

Stick around, it'll happen again.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yep, but it must be a misunderstanding since motox is vouching for him. I'm sure those were the first random letters he typed when trying to name his website.

13. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

14. snowbizx

snowbizx Well-Known Member

nope, I'm not the guy that tried to make the site using WERA's name. Mine is a completely different site - one that isn't trying to mimic or promote any specific organization. It's a universal track riding/racers site... but that's enough outta me. I don't wanna dig this hole any deeper, I just wanted to clarify that part.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  15. motox

motox 164

I had a positive experience with the guy so yes im vouching for him. i havent investigated this business with the site naming and I really dont care. as of right now its a normal looking vbulletin forum selling motorcycle parts just like the other 10000000 bike forums around. so there's another good thing. what do you think brought me to this site?

god i love this place. and thats not sarcasm either. entertaining to say the least

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I think the rub comes from him spamming WERA, not using their site as a model.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Got the guys confused. He's just the guy spamming the users, the other clown was the one who tried to sucker people by using the WERA name without permission.

Stand up guy or not it's still spamming the users.

Enough on this, he said he was done doing it.

18. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Letdown...with so much potential...

19. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

:stupid:

Ride safe,
    AAron

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay seriously? First he's on here bitching because I won't let him use our resources for free to sell his shit. Then he goes and uses our resources to try and promote his site? Seriously? You don't see a single thing wrong with that in any way?

:crackup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.