1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey DIESEL.....

Discussion in 'General' started by wyldkat1, Aug 24, 2000.

1. wyldkat1

wyldkat1 Well-Known Member

i Mailed ya about a week ago, but got a "blocked due to spam" message so i thought i would try getting yer attention here [​IMG]

You have a honda 360 right?? What do you think of the honda 400 twins?? I have a chance to pick up 5 400's dirt cheap in various states of abuse....and i am thinking they may be easier to get parts for than the GPz i have now....

thought i would ask [​IMG]

2. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Sorry about that. I double checked to make sure you weren't on the spam list and your not so who knows what's going on.

As for the 400... what year? If they are CM400s, don't bother with them since you probably won't be able to run them in a vintage race anyway.

If you're looking for a small Honda twin to race, get a 350 (not a 360... they're completely different bikes) because you can at least hot-rod those. There are more 350s than I can count in the salvage yards I go to and they're cheap.

If you just want to get on the track and don't care about having a fast bike, Rick Breckon has a 360 that is race ready for about $850. He is the WERA Vintage director and can be contacted on the WERA Vintage web site.

If you have any questions give me another try at [email protected]

I've been having problems with my Juno e-mail account.

3. wyldkat1

hmmm...not sure if they were cm's or not, just that the guy has 5 of them CHEAP...and finding spare parts for the GPz has been a headache from the word go. The 750 GPz, no problem, but the 550...

i will check on those 400's today and see what they are. 350's are fairly easy to come by here too so there is an option also.

4. wyldkat1

oh yeah, not sure what year they were as i really didn't look all that close at them, but i do know 2 of them had mag type rims while the others had spokes...will double check today or this weekend though.

thanx diesel