1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Bruce Wilkins

Discussion in 'General' started by Laurie Acree, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Have you seen the movie "The Shipping News"? Kevin Spacey plays a journalist and I thought of you when I saw it Friday night. It's sort of like American Beauty. But, I liked it better. Anyway, check it out if you haven't already.

2. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Hey Laurie. Thanks for the movie tip. [​IMG]

Paper came out so I finally had time this morning to check out the BBS. #@&* work! [​IMG]

Haven't seen the movie yet, but will do so. But how could it be better than American Beauty? That was a cool flick. [​IMG]

Why does the journalist guy remind you of me? Does he really s&#k at his PhotoShop skills? [​IMG]

Or does he keep saying he's gonna git a racing bike, but spends his money instead on something as crazy as capital investments for his company? [​IMG]

BTW, I saw Papa's post from Paris. He definitely deserves some kinda BBS Addiction Award. We should present him with a "BAA" (too bad the acronym wasn't the sound of a hamster instead of a sheep) for just having to get on the BBS and reply even when he has two quick days in Paris. Or am I assuming things and he really was going to ride Renn Man's bike in Texas, but got lost and ended up in Paris, Texas?

Oh, catching up on things...Tom, you suck! [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Bruce Wilkins (edited 02-05-2002).]

3. PPR

PPR Well-Known Member

Bruce if you need any assistance with graphic projects or advice with Photoshop let me know.

Gator

4. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Gator, don't make the same mistake that Novice#230 made. "Hey, Bruce, anytime you need any advice on your Mac system I can help." I only owe that due about two truck loads of Coronas. [​IMG]

Of course, I do have this photo of Laurie and I do have this photo of Tardholio...some of Papa...TIW...etc. etc [​IMG]

5. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Well the character did not remind me so much of you, it's just the whole ocean scene, journalist thing. I thought it would entertain you.

6. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

I like the way Laurie backs off when you mentioned her name and Photoshop in the same post.....heheheh....

Oh, yeah, have those Corona's ready by April. I'll be down at VIR for the Sybil weekend. I'll probably have to use the first couple of pallets for tires and electricity! [​IMG]

7. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

At least Laurie didn't do what one girl did...told me I reminded her of a redneck Joe Pesci! [​IMG]

Laurie does kinda remind me of a Meg Ryan running around the paddock, though, come to think of it. [​IMG]

Hey Sean, check yer e-mail..I gotta Mac question for you.

8. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Well, do ya? [​IMG]

9. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Guo, youse makin' fun of me? Huh? Youse think I'm funny? Do I make you laugh...laugh like a clown? Do you think I'm a clown? Youse makin' fun of me? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Naw, Guo, nothing like him at all. [​IMG]