1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Booze hounds?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Dec 7, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

HS graduation night, I remember drinking that stuff. Hookin the bottle and chasing it with Mountain Dew.

2. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Herradura Anejo. December special at your local ABC store for $43 a bottle. Pick up two while you're there. Less than $100. :cool:

image.jpg

SteveThompson and cpettit like this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Tequila makes you stupid, regardless of quality. I've done a lot of research.

Britt, Funkm05, Phl218 and 2 others like this.
  4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Tequila was invented when Mexicans realized diarrhea wouldn't kill the white men.

SUPER K and Phl218 like this.
  5. Mot Okstef

Does it make a difference if you were already stupid before you started drinking it? :D

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

More stupider in my experiences.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, if you're drinking it you're obviously stupid. :D

8. Mot Okstef

So what's your booze of choice Dave K?

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Nope. Not at all.

If you can find it Gibsons Finest Rare 18 Yr. $60 a bottle and I really doubt Whistlepig is better. If it is better I guarantee it is not $100 a bottle better...

Before TSA when I was living in Canada I was carrying up 6 bottles a month and had people begging me to be put on the list to receive one.

10. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I love tequila. With all these new funky craft beers coming out there's a lot of fruits sours. Some of them to go really well with tequila. Me and my brother was shooting some corralejo and chasing it with the Anderson Valley Briney melon. It was delicious.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Liking it doesn't mean it doesn't make you stupid. :D

Phl218 and Mot Okstef like this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If I drink it's sissy beer. Heineken or a pils. By the time I'm start to get a buzz I'm pissing every every 10 minutes so it's time to call it a night.

I want to like bourbon but I don't.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  13. Mot Okstef

Sounds like Steeltoe needs to make you a map to Greenville, SC so you can have some sissy beer with Metal Beard. :crackup:

Phl218 likes this.
  14. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

OMFG

15. Mot Okstef

That shit is piss water. I currently have a stash of Bell's Winter White Ale in the fridge. You know. For the snow storm and all. :confused:

16. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

I just drink what's cheap. Why spend money to get wasted?

17. Mot Okstef

What trailer park do you live in Nancy? If you have any kind of taste you will spend a little more for a good beer or liquor. :Poke:

Phl218 likes this.
  18. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Me? You can fit a few trailers on my property, so I guess I am the trailer park.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and then there's the issue with my past drinking issues
    Yeah, not the best but it's the same no matter where you go. I also don't like those micro brews that are all hops.

"This beer is brewed with the finest Antarctica glacial water has a slight hint of rhino jizz and a touch of dirt from under the dallas cowboys bench from superbowl 13."

20. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Pro tip: it's holiday buffet season...lots of half empty sterno cans up for grabs for a free high!

panthercity likes this.