1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey 2strokers do you believe it?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by YAM#849, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Steve Shaw

Steve Shaw Active Member

:up: .... any idea what the cut-off year is ?? :beer:

2. charles

charles The Transporter

That's it exactly...you "just can't help yourself." I knew it all along...just mention the magic of the 2-stroke and you diesel pilots are all over it, like hookers on a political convention...and we're here for you boyz when you decide to break from adjusting front chains and tappets.

3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Bro Chuck,
    I am not going to enable you in trashing another perfectly good thread by drawing out my esteemed 4 stroke colleague, Chummie, and myself into yet another of your weak attempts to lure us to the dark side. This thread is clearly about AHRMA making a move towards enlightenment in allowing a new generation of bikes into the fold. I hope some of the old time Anglophiles don't get their knickers all in a bunch over it. They may need to be reminded of Scott Super Flying Squirrels and such.

Ken

Bring me a Haggisses.

4. charles

charles The Transporter

Bro Ken:

Okay, no more temptation...this is indeed about AHRMA working toward enlightenment, a most pleasant surprise indeed. I may even resurrect my old BSA 'Fighting Bantam' for the task at hand. Maybe 'Jimmy Triples' will come out to play. The unknown is always attractive...isn't it?

Bro Charles

"Let them eat Haggisses!"

5. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

Indeed, I may come out and play. But first I need to get out to the shop and remove those pesky brakes now that I know the real secret to going fast.